Similar topics

You are not connected. Please login or register

A new pair of siblings in The Phi Alliance

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 4]

1 A new pair of siblings in The Phi Alliance on Wed Jun 09, 2010 12:18 pm

First topic message reminder :

Hi all!
    We've been able to meet in guild since 14. 05. 10, so we should introduce ourselves. Very Happy

Our in-game names are Sagittario Sey and Sylana Sey in PvE and Nalia De Alarin and Sylana De Alarin in PvP.
    We come from Czech republic, so my english is bad and Sylana can't conversate with native speaker. No

I'm 17 yers old, Sylana is only 10, so forgive her if she ignores you. Suspect
    She just doesn't understant.

I hope we'll be meeting often during weekend GvG, 1v1, 2v2, etc. cheers

See you in Elona farao , Cantha queen and Tyria king

Last edited by Sagittario on Tue Nov 01, 2011 2:37 pm; edited 3 times in total

26 Re: A new pair of siblings in The Phi Alliance on Mon Jun 21, 2010 4:27 am

We would get rid of spammers, but the forums would be dead without you.
    But you can always say, that you are only active and the others don't post and ignore forums. Sleep

27 Re: A new pair of siblings in The Phi Alliance on Mon Jun 21, 2010 5:08 am

Ian

Officer
    lol true Razz woot for the forum lol... at least you seem to reply more often than most people as well Smile

28 Re: A new pair of siblings in The Phi Alliance on Mon Jun 21, 2010 3:33 pm

Tabs

Guild/Alli. Leader
    LOL... He insulted you there, Ian.

*high-5's Sagittario*

Good one! Very Happy

http://phiforum.phyforum.com

29 Re: A new pair of siblings in The Phi Alliance on Tue Jun 22, 2010 4:04 am

Ian

Officer
    I know he did. I am highly offended >.> by both of you.

why must you be so cruel Sad

XD lol.

30 Re: A new pair of siblings in The Phi Alliance on Wed Jun 23, 2010 1:43 am

I always thought, that my priority is defence. Does it mean, my offence is getting stronger? scratch

31 Re: A new pair of siblings in The Phi Alliance on Wed Jun 23, 2010 6:01 am

Ian

Officer
    good question lol... I have absolutely no idea Razz

32 Re: A new pair of siblings in The Phi Alliance on Wed Jun 23, 2010 8:08 am

You like this smile Razz , don't you?
    I've noticed, you use it very often.

33 Re: A new pair of siblings in The Phi Alliance on Wed Jun 23, 2010 8:50 am

Ian

Officer
    I know, I am sorry... Smile I use that smile thing a lot XD. is it annoying?

34 Re: A new pair of siblings in The Phi Alliance on Wed Jun 23, 2010 9:50 am

Not a bit, it's something like your signature, something specific for you.
    It's nice.

35 Re: A new pair of siblings in The Phi Alliance on Wed Jun 23, 2010 10:42 am

Ian

Officer
    well, ty Smile and I do use Razz <--- that face a lot Razz

so I guess it kinda is a signature. speaking of which, your signature is pretty amazing too Razz.

36 Re: A new pair of siblings in The Phi Alliance on Sun Jun 27, 2010 2:36 am

Tabs

Guild/Alli. Leader
    *pokes you both*

He uses many faces a lot, and he sings and whistles a lot to, you should come and hear him sometime.

37 Re: A new pair of siblings in The Phi Alliance on Sun Jun 27, 2010 7:14 am

Ian

Officer
    I dont sing often, though I admit I do wistle a lot. but she is right, you should join us on mumble and listen to the randomness Smile

*pokes tabs back*

38 Re: A new pair of siblings in The Phi Alliance on Sun Jun 27, 2010 9:07 am

Well, I still didn't manage to translate VoIP - Mumble, but I'M working on it.
    You'll hear my ugly woice soon!! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil (Prepare ear-muffs)

I spent many time by looking up in dictionaries the reason of word "whistle", thank you Ian, your uncorrect written word helped me a lot! Razz

*pokes you 3 times*
    I wanted to poke you 4 times, but you haven't poken me yet, so I was kind on you

39 Re: A new pair of siblings in The Phi Alliance on Sun Jun 27, 2010 10:39 am

Ian

Officer
    ohh, oops :S I am sorry :S didnt realise I spelt it wrong...

and good good, hopefully will speak to you on mumble soon then Razz

*pokes everyone in the vicinity of this topic*

40 Re: A new pair of siblings in The Phi Alliance on Sun Jun 27, 2010 10:43 am

THANK YOU BOTH MUCH AGAIN FOR HELP WITH COMPLETING OF EYE OF THE NORTH!
    I LOVE YOU! cheers cheers cheers

41 Re: A new pair of siblings in The Phi Alliance on Sun Jun 27, 2010 10:46 am

Sylana

THANK YOU VERY MUCH!
    Whenewer you need our help, tell us!
    But we are those, who need help. Maybe you heroes are stronger than us. But It will change!

42 Re: A new pair of siblings in The Phi Alliance on Sun Jun 27, 2010 11:02 am

Kooh

Officer
    Well!! who soloed the great destroyer for you?! Twisted Evil

43 Re: A new pair of siblings in The Phi Alliance on Sun Jun 27, 2010 11:12 am

Ian

Officer
    grats you two, and thank kooh Razz he was the guy who ran through it for you Smile

44 Re: A new pair of siblings in The Phi Alliance on Sun Jun 27, 2010 11:27 am

Well, he died as soon as you reached him. I didn't even see anyone fightnig with him.
    Thank you much more!

45 Re: A new pair of siblings in The Phi Alliance on Sun Jun 27, 2010 3:31 pm

Ian

Officer
    lol glad that we could all help - is partly what we are here for Smile

46 Re: A new pair of siblings in The Phi Alliance on Mon Jun 28, 2010 12:28 am

Tabs

Guild/Alli. Leader
    *tickles Ian*

Don't poke me.

Sagittario: *incorrect, not uncorrect =)

And ty Kooh.... Gratz to you both for finally finishing EotN... I wasn't even needed, Kooh managed to solo that so very, very well indeed. XD

47 Re: A new pair of siblings in The Phi Alliance on Mon Jun 28, 2010 7:23 am

Thank you much again.
    I would like to ask you for a favour.
    I'm getting 100x Glacial Stone for Sylana's Glacial Gauntlets.
    I will buy all Glacial Stones, you have.
    Sylana gave me Spectacles, so want to please her with her favourite Common armor.

48 Re: A new pair of siblings in The Phi Alliance on Mon Jun 28, 2010 10:56 am

Ian

Officer
    well, if I get any, I will let you have them Smile lol

49 Re: A new pair of siblings in The Phi Alliance on Fri Jul 02, 2010 2:12 pm

WE HAVE FINISHED NIGHTFALL!
    And tomorrow we're leaving for a week.

Special thanks to Ian, who has been patiently helping us during the whole Vabbi and Realm of Torment!
    THANK YOU IAN MUCH AGAIN
    And of cource to Tabs and Kooh, without them we wouldn't finish EotN.
    Thanks to all of you!

50 Re: A new pair of siblings in The Phi Alliance on Fri Jul 02, 2010 2:37 pm

Sylana

THANK YOU LORD DREKAR!!!
    The missions without you make me Suspect , with you queen
    Thank you for help with getting the Primeval armor, enjoy the festival.
    EVERYONE ENJOY

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
    You cannot reply to topics in this forum