Similar topics

You are not connected. Please login or register

A new pair of siblings in The Phi Alliance

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 4]

1 A new pair of siblings in The Phi Alliance on Wed Jun 09, 2010 12:18 pm

First topic message reminder :

Hi all!
    We've been able to meet in guild since 14. 05. 10, so we should introduce ourselves. Very Happy

Our in-game names are Sagittario Sey and Sylana Sey in PvE and Nalia De Alarin and Sylana De Alarin in PvP.
    We come from Czech republic, so my english is bad and Sylana can't conversate with native speaker. No

I'm 17 yers old, Sylana is only 10, so forgive her if she ignores you. Suspect
    She just doesn't understant.

I hope we'll be meeting often during weekend GvG, 1v1, 2v2, etc. cheers

See you in Elona farao , Cantha queen and Tyria king

Last edited by Sagittario on Tue Nov 01, 2011 2:37 pm; edited 3 times in total

51 Re: A new pair of siblings in The Phi Alliance on Fri Jul 02, 2010 2:41 pm

Sylana

This is new me.

52 Re: A new pair of siblings in The Phi Alliance on Fri Jul 02, 2010 4:07 pm

Ian

Officer
    haha it was a pleasure to be able to help you both Smile and I am glad you got your new armor sylana. its very good Razz... see you when you get back Smile

53 Re: A new pair of siblings in The Phi Alliance on Fri Jul 09, 2010 3:34 pm

Tabs

Guild/Alli. Leader
    <3

http://phiforum.phyforum.com

54 Re: A new pair of siblings in The Phi Alliance on Sat Jul 10, 2010 2:58 am

I'b back from camp, so now we're going to HM Nightfall and NM Propecies

55 Re: A new pair of siblings in The Phi Alliance on Sat Jul 10, 2010 6:32 am

Ian

Officer
    okay, if you need any help, just let me know lol... good luck Smile

56 Re: A new pair of siblings in The Phi Alliance on Sat Jul 10, 2010 11:00 am

Thanks for your offer. We'll be asking you so many times, that you'll regret that. pale
    But we'll try do it by ourselves.

I attempt at our User profile at wiki. I know it's BAD and I'm not going to improve it much until something important happens.
    Here it is.

57 Re: A new pair of siblings in The Phi Alliance on Sat Jul 10, 2010 1:17 pm

Ian

Officer
    haha dont worry about it, if I am able to help you then I will Razz

58 Re: A new pair of siblings in The Phi Alliance on Sun Jul 11, 2010 2:29 pm

DOOG SI EFIL, MAY THE GODS BLESS YOU!!!!
    Thank you for you gift - 100 Sentient lodestones for Sylana's gloves.

Last edited by Sagittario on Mon Jul 12, 2010 3:35 am; edited 1 time in total

59 Re: A new pair of siblings in The Phi Alliance on Sun Jul 11, 2010 2:36 pm

Sylana

There are so many SUPER people, that help us. We're so happy of your help, all of you. We're so glad that we can be with you in guild.

We're still weak, but much stronger than before. If anyone need some, just tell us.(NM, HM - Nightfall, NM, HM - EotN)

And one more thing, that I have to share. We have defeated P.O.X, N.O.X and R.O.X in a row!!! (While helping a guy from alliance.)

60 Re: A new pair of siblings in The Phi Alliance on Mon Jul 12, 2010 2:37 am

Sylana

61 Re: A new pair of siblings in The Phi Alliance on Wed Jul 14, 2010 11:16 am

Our wiki pages are a little bit better.
    Mine and Sylana's

62 Re: A new pair of siblings in The Phi Alliance on Wed Jul 14, 2010 2:47 pm

Could you do me a favor?
    I'm still undecided which prestige armor to wear.
    Male Elementalist armors are not good looking.
    I'm thinking about Deldrimor armor or Destroyer Gauntlets.
    Could you, experienced players advise me? Which one is the best?

Last edited by Sagittario on Wed Jul 14, 2010 11:51 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling error)

63 Re: A new pair of siblings in The Phi Alliance on Wed Jul 14, 2010 6:40 pm

Ian

Officer
    wow, am impressed by your wiki page, is really nice Smile

I dk much about prestige armor for elementalist, so I cant really help there, but felt like saying how good your wiki page is lol, so yeah...

by the way, I think you mean experienced, not experiencefull Smile

64 Re: A new pair of siblings in The Phi Alliance on Wed Jul 14, 2010 11:54 pm

oops Rolling Eyes
    Thanks you told me, I've already emendated it.

65 Re: A new pair of siblings in The Phi Alliance on Thu Jul 15, 2010 2:57 am

Ian

Officer
    lol its okay, am only doing it because you asked everyone to Razz

and I think you mean amended, not emendated... Razz sorry, if this gets annoying tell me to stop it lol :S

66 Re: A new pair of siblings in The Phi Alliance on Thu Jul 15, 2010 3:06 am

Well, I will never improve my english and repeat the same mistakes, if you don't tell me about them.
    So continue pls.

67 Re: A new pair of siblings in The Phi Alliance on Thu Jul 15, 2010 3:30 am

Ian

Officer
    okay then, I will do my best to correct you if I see you go wrong with your English Smile

68 Re: A new pair of siblings in The Phi Alliance on Fri Jul 16, 2010 11:10 am

Mumble makes my PC laggy while playing GW, so you won't meet me there often. Sad
    I really don't want to do a hard dung or mission after I almost finished it, but my PC felt down. Mad
    That really happend many times. Mad

69 Re: A new pair of siblings in The Phi Alliance on Sat Jul 17, 2010 1:34 am

Tabs

Guild/Alli. Leader
    You probably mean 'melt down'.

Your wiki page is epic. I remember doing some of mine, but I haven't seen it in a whiiiile lol... I guess I should go back to it. If I tell Matt he might go crazy, he's our Wiki management guy for all the guild pages XD...

And Czech? I HAVE to hear you speak that some day!

Also, do you know much about how to make computers run faster? I'm a bit of a computer nerd, so I can at least help you out there if you don't know how.

http://phiforum.phyforum.com

70 Re: A new pair of siblings in The Phi Alliance on Sat Jul 17, 2010 4:44 am

I certainly will accept every kind of help, each piesce of advice to stop lagging.

And I'm glad you like my wiki page. Very Happy

71 Re: A new pair of siblings in The Phi Alliance on Sun Jul 18, 2010 5:29 am

I have just made a new earth build, but I can't use it, because I don't have any earth magic staff.
    I would like to exchange my fire Staff of forgotten for any same good earth staff.
    See my wiki page for details about the staff- Sagittario Sey - Weaponry

72 Re: A new pair of siblings in The Phi Alliance on Mon Jul 19, 2010 6:38 am

Ian

Officer
    I might have an earth staff, but you can have it, you dont need to give me anything in return lol...

73 Re: A new pair of siblings in The Phi Alliance on Mon Jul 19, 2010 8:09 am

Oh, that would be GREAT!!

74 Re: A new pair of siblings in The Phi Alliance on Mon Jul 19, 2010 8:39 am

Sylana

It will be even better!
    Sagi with help of Doog Si Efil provided me Glacial Gauntlets.
    So I ask for help with getting 250xDestroyer Core for Sagi's new Destroyer Gauntlets!
    I'll buy every core you have.
    PLS, be so kind, if have them, tell us.

Contact Sagi

75 Re: A new pair of siblings in The Phi Alliance on Mon Jul 19, 2010 1:07 pm

I'm already collecting them, on my wiki page you can see how many cores I have.

Whoever has cores or advice, where to farm, tell it to me.

Last edited by Sagittario on Fri Jul 23, 2010 1:42 pm; edited 3 times in total

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
    You cannot reply to topics in this forum