None

Most users ever online was 15 on Fri Apr 02, 2010 1:53 pm

You are not connected. Please login or register

G.W.A.M.M

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 G.W.A.M.M on Thu Jul 01, 2010 9:44 am

Areze Valentrina

Retired
Ok so 1st'ly I hope this is a good spot to post this.

So this is the big one for all you title hunters, and I hope what you are aiming for. Ofcourse you should/might know that this requires you to max out 30 titles affraid lol quite alot. Here is some easy titles to acquire 1st.

*These are the titles I'll get easily* (Just keep reading tongue )

Legendary Spearmarshal
Holy Lightbringer
Legendary Guardian
Legendary Vanquisher
Legendary Skill Hunter
Legendary Cartographer
Elonian Vanquisher
Elonian Elite Skill Hunter
Canthan Vanquihser
Canthan Elite Skill Hunter
Tyrian Vanquisher
Tyrian Elite Skill Hunter
Protector of Elona
Protector of Cantha
Protector of Tyria
Guardian of Elona
Guardian of Cantha
Guardian of Tyria
Elonian Grandmaster Cartographer
Canthan Grandmaster Cartographer
Tyrian Grandmaster Cartographer
Not Too Shabby
Legendary Delver
Secret Agent
Slayer of All

Now these are all titles you (I) can get easily throughout all three games and EotN (expansion).
I cant get Survivor anymore, and I know there is Master of the North title aswell or LdoA aswell but I cant get it since my main char is NF. So please feel free to give me a few hints on which would be the "easy" 5 other titles rabbit

2 Re: G.W.A.M.M on Mon Jul 05, 2010 11:00 pm

Kanaela

Retired
Legendary Master of the North is pretty easy.
The other easy ones (just take some money) sweet, party, and drunkard.
Only 2 ranks, 10,000 minutes takes a while, but drink while you play.

So thats 4, and then the last one could be something like lucky/unlucky, or Treasure Hunter or something? Unids?

3 Re: G.W.A.M.M on Tue Jul 06, 2010 12:06 am

Areze Valentrina

Retired
Ok yea, LMotN I'll go after as soon as I'm going for the 4 reputation titles in EotN.
Sweets and Party I have considered, but to drink and play at the same time I'm not sure about. Seems like a lot of multi-tasking. (.eg VQ whilst keeping an eye on my time/title)
Guess I can try and max out my Kurzick title tongue lol. It'll give me an excuse to actually be a part of my guild/alliance.

4 Re: G.W.A.M.M on Tue Jul 06, 2010 3:12 pm

Eldarion

Retired
The Speed Clears for Kurzick and Luxon titles I think make it so you can get them in under 100 hours. I'm not sure if that makes them easy but its a lot faster than AB/JQ.

5 Re: G.W.A.M.M on Wed Jul 07, 2010 12:26 am

Areze Valentrina

Retired
I'm not sure what you mean by "The Speed Clears for Kurzick and Luxon titles..."

6 Re: G.W.A.M.M on Wed Jul 07, 2010 1:35 am

Eldarion

Retired
for Kurzick: Drazach Thicket Speed Clear : DZSC
and for Luxon: Mount Qinquai Speed Clear : MQSC

I think they both take around 15-17 minutes and net around 15-18k faction.
But they require a full team with 600/Smite groups and stuff like that and I am not sure how well they work anymore but it might be something to look into.

I think this explains them a bit and has links to better guides.

http://wiki.guildwars.com/wiki/Fast_faction_farming

I'm still not sure if that will make those titles easy but it is the fastest way farm those titles and that is how the top factions alliances maintain their crazy faction I think.

7 Re: G.W.A.M.M on Wed Jul 07, 2010 4:00 am

Areze Valentrina

Retired
Whoa thats pretty insane timing, I was gonna VQ anyway instaed of JQ/AB but not under an hour per map. But I think I'll vary from JQ - AB - VQ to atleast try and keep intrested in my last title.

8 Re: G.W.A.M.M on Wed Aug 18, 2010 12:17 pm

Areze Valentrina

Retired

Ok so if this picture works, then what you are looking at is my progression in titles (or rather what i still need for GWAMM). I'm bored and my internet isn't working properly at this very moment, so don't blame me for gloating.

So I've made some calculations and its rather shocking...

I need to open 8079 high-end chest still. I aim to open atleast 123 a day. This might take me 2 months silent
And then I'm using lockpicks on all these chest so if we are looking at Lucky/Unlucky titles I'd need to break 2738 lockpicks on them whilst retaining the lockpick when opening 9047 chests. That would end up being 3 maxed titles. Then its either Wisdom or Kurzick. A good guildy would say "Lets VQ for Kurzick rep" and a rich guildy would say "Buy all the unids Razz ". Currently I'm not rich, yay to Kurz rep.

GWAMM is near but oh so very far away.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum