None

Most users ever online was 15 on Fri Apr 02, 2010 1:53 pm

You are not connected. Please login or register

Recruiting Tips

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Recruiting Tips on Tue Jul 13, 2010 5:20 am

Tabs

Guild/Alli. Leader
There are obviously a variety of different ways to recruit, and to each his own. You can actually fill up a guild hall quite easily, but you need to stick with it and persevere. If you recruited for most of the day you'd have the entire guild full within 3 days - and of course, the more the merrier. HOWEVER, this does not suit everyone. Here is an overview\:

- If 1 person recruits, recruit at least 2-3 people per day. By the end of a month you're done.
- If a bunch of Officers in a guild are recruiting, you can just recruit one person a day. Say if 5 of you recruit daily, you'll have 35 in a week. EASY. Imagine if you did TWO each. 70 in a week, zomg!
- Recruit people from: Different districts, AE and EE if you're international, Shing Jea Monastery, Kamadan, KC, LA, Old Ascalon, and so on. Also posting messages in various other outposts can help. Some people do a cycle through them all. I prefer to stay and chat a bit.
- If you want to be annoying, you can PM people directly, which is more effective than a recruiting message in Local Chat sometimes. I find this very effective indeed. Spamming a messages gets annoying. But so does PMing individually, so to each his own.
- Make sure you put a guild status post if you are sitting in one District and spamming.
- Recruiting messages: Either advertising the state of your guild, or catchy in a humorous way (funnier ones tend to be more efficient at getting attention).
- If you're struggling for members, introduce requirements later during guild activity development. First off, no req. And officer positions are available. Eventually. Wink

That's it for now! If anyone has any more to add to the list reply below and I'll amend it. Smile

Good luck recruiting!

http://phiforum.phyforum.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum