The Phi Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 202 on Fri Sep 17, 2021 8:37 am

You are not connected. Please login or register

Isle of Nameless Runs.

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Isle of Nameless Runs. Empty Isle of Nameless Runs. Wed Jul 14, 2010 5:49 am

Rokal

Rokal

O.K. hi all, its me good ol' rokal. my chest is bugging me cuz its full of stuff. Some is worth stuff but i dispise selling. so im gonna be doing a HUGE isle of nameless run. the main idea is, i will run around the isle of nameless (thats where the z-chest is) and drop stuff. when i say go u run around and pick em up. now i know that place inside out so i know every lil hiding place. if any of you guyz have stuff thats just clogging ur chest up. ill gladly tkae it and put it in. I will be farming ectos, and z-keys, and obi shards to put in Very Happy. only 7 can join, unless i get a ton mroe stuff. than i will take a whole new group. Thank you all
Rokal
pirat Arrow Twisted Evil Arrow affraid

2Isle of Nameless Runs. Empty Re: Isle of Nameless Runs. Wed Jul 14, 2010 7:28 am

Tabs

Tabs
Guild/Alli. Leader

Please edit your post and put the times and dates in. If you can. If you can't edit, tell me. And if you want to organise events with other peopole, join the groups listed on this page: Alliance News Post Thingy

http://phiforum.phyforum.com

3Isle of Nameless Runs. Empty Re: Isle of Nameless Runs. Thu Jul 15, 2010 1:51 pm

Rokal

Rokal

for those who havnt seen me running around Phi GH like a chicken with my head cut off. the runs will be every saturday i can manage without getting stressed. After the tourny, and can somone tell me if this week is 1v1 or 2v2?

4Isle of Nameless Runs. Empty Re: Isle of Nameless Runs. Thu Jul 15, 2010 4:06 pm

Tabs

Tabs
Guild/Alli. Leader

1v1, the post is already up, go sign up

5Isle of Nameless Runs. Empty Re: Isle of Nameless Runs. Fri Jul 16, 2010 11:21 pm

Areze Valentrina

Areze Valentrina
Retired

Well this was certainly a good fun 3-4 hours (maybe 2) that I've spent with Rokal and Ara. It was really fun, tyvm and I look forward for another event like that.

6Isle of Nameless Runs. Empty Re: Isle of Nameless Runs. Sat Jul 17, 2010 12:34 am

Tabs

Tabs
Guild/Alli. Leader

Ahhh, good to hear!

7Isle of Nameless Runs. Empty Re: Isle of Nameless Runs. Thu Jul 22, 2010 12:31 pm

Rokal

Rokal

well, this weekend to get more than 7 ppl that get to do stuff i mdoing a lotto, at the same time. just show up in Spta GH after the tourny. Ill be over in the second castle. its like my ship back in Isle of Wizards. all u have to do is type in /roll, and the number i shall sya to put in, nothing more than 20. thank you!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum