The Phi Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 202 on Fri Sep 17, 2021 8:37 am
Similar topics

You are not connected. Please login or register

Organisation: Jobs and Community Explained

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Tabs

Tabs
    Guild/Alli. Leader

Okay, this post is to clarify the purpose of these job, and how to utilise the funtionality of the groups. Allies who are not in [Phi] can skip ahead to the Alliance-wide section and the Forum-wide section. Note: All donations for anything go through me unless you're confidently managing to host your own regular event. Good luck!

[Phi]-specific Jobs:
    Notifiers: People who will notify those members on the forum when they hit 2 weeks to log in or they will be kicked within a week. You may kick those that hit the guild limit without a reason, so you need to check the 'Leave A Message' section before kicking.
    Recruiters: Recruit members to keep the roster at 98-100 members across all timezones equally. Can take up to 5 people for this.
    Tournament organisers: Those to organise the guild-wide tourney that is meant to run on Sundays and is currently running irregularly. This means posting a forum topic and runnning the tourney.
    GChat/AChat moderators: sort out fights and stuff. You'll obviously not need to be hot headed and have good negotiation skills, and chat a lot in both channels.
    Cape Competition Hosts: To create the [Discussion] and [Voting] threads and collect votes according to the rules.
    Lottery runners: to run the alliance lottery each week or month. Involved: Entering names on spreadsheet, alloting numbers, using /diceroll X to choose numbers and give out lottery prizes.

Alliance-wide:
    This is how it works:
    Each below is actually a group. Click on it to go to it to join it. I will accept when I am online. It may take between 0-12 hours to be accepted. Discussion takes place on the section with the same name on the Home page. You may the Personal Message function to send messages to an entire group (you can also see others interested your event type). No everyone may be taking part in a discussion, but everyone who joined that group can see PMs. Once a decision is made or if you need help, send a PM out to the Group to check time clashes and drop a message in the Events section. Regular and Spontaneous sections are self-explanatory; these can be checked by Officers and GLs so they can change Status messages and find out about events in advance. This is faster than via word-of-mouth.

Any [Phi] member who joins the following groups in an effort to organise/participate, or accepts a guild job above, gets an Officer promotion to mark their contribution to the community.

Events & Competitions Council: This group organises Event Day (Friday), as well as other Events throughout the week/month/whatever, such as Hide and Seek and Scavenger Hunts and so on.
    Faction Divison: [Includes Urgoz, AB, SCs in HM etc] All faction related Events are organised within this group.
    HA Gamers: Anything HA-related. Join this group if you want all the insider and organisational info - playing and organising both go on here.
    PvE Committee: [VQ, HM, UW/FoW] Anything heavily PvE-based. These happen on the same day, so feel free to discuss and plan events so proper SCs can be achieved.
    Tournaments Board: Alliance-wide tournaments organised between these Group members.

Journalism Department: Members of this group will write a monthly Alliance Newsletter, which will consist of upcoming features, news, and events and so on. Not too detailed, but fun to try out. I already have a load of ideas. Curious to know if anyone is interested XD
    Click to Subscribe to the Newsletter!

[Phi] GvG Players: For those interested in joining [Phi] on their future GvG escapades, members of this group will receive a newsletter and any other information in their inboxes through the forum.

Forum-wide:
    - Moderators for each of the above groups. You will have to accept invites and send out messages and so on.
    - Moderators for other sections of the forum. Contact me on the forum to apply for moderator of a category/section.

I'm currently in the process of constructing a Community Page to list all of the names of who do does what officially in this alliance. Reply here or PM me with any questions. ^^

Thank you for reading. I hope this has clarified the point of why there are both groups and different sections for discussion.

- Tabs [Phi]

Last edited by Tabs on Tue Jan 04, 2011 2:41 am; edited 2 times in total

http://phiforum.phyforum.com

Arazez

Arazez
    Retired

<--- HA gamer! ME ME
    <--- events dude! ME ME
    <--- moderator! ME ME

A alliance newsletter? wth?

Eldarion

Eldarion
    Retired

Ah I applied for notifier buts it is crossed out now. I can do chat mod and whatever! JQ Winner is my primary job.

zorian

zorian

Or maybe it's crossed off because you filled the spot? But it doesn't matter, since beating down JQ all day every day all day is the highest of callings.

Tabs

Tabs
    Guild/Alli. Leader

Aye. I'm still making the page, you'll know what you're up to, thanks for the swift responses! Very Happy

Eldarion

Eldarion
    Retired

zorian wrote:Or maybe it's crossed off because you filled the spot? But it doesn't matter, since beating down JQ all day every day all day is the highest of callings.

/agree

Rokal

Rokal

ara, u wouldnt be the events, im doing an event every week. i win. anyway, i havnt seen ur name on anything, ive signed up for 4 things. i hate HA anyway. i only have 1 point

pirat Arrow affraid Arrow Twisted Evil

Arazez

Arazez
    Retired

i manage the guild, i've recruited half of it. i win.

Rokal

Rokal

ive recruited more in hte past week, and gottne morev faction total than u. i win.

pirat Arrow Cool Arrow affraid

Arazez

Arazez
    Retired

im arazez, i basicly destroyed you there.

Tabs

Tabs
    Guild/Alli. Leader

What the hell kind of arguement is THAT?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
    You cannot reply to topics in this forum