The Phi Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 202 on Fri Sep 17, 2021 8:37 am
Similar topics

You are not connected. Please login or register

To an internet service provider

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1To an internet service provider Empty To an internet service provider Sun Oct 24, 2010 7:53 am

Amantis

Amantis

I wrote this at the spur of the moment, when I was really pissed off with the service provider I'm signed up with (notably Singtel - which in my opinion, should be dubbed as ROFLTel or something to that effect).

So yes, this is how I feel whenever I get disconnected or lagged to the point of wanting to commit murder to my poor lappy. Enjoy!

--------------------------

Dear Singtel,

You have been branded as a criminal for committing the following crimes:

1. lag

2. slow load times

3. inappropriate happy hour

4. frequent disconnections

5. for being a complete a-hole.

Your incompetence deserves to be stripped of all cash to be donated to rival service providers who most probably have better connections than you. As such, I would very much like to asphyxiate your services with some dial up cords and move your services to a technology-less country (or one who still lives in the 12th century BC) where they will appreciate your services more.

Sincerely,

A very unsatisfied customer who swears a lot from getting cut off from GW all the time and usually at the most inappropriate times. Like in the middle of killing a bunch of hard to kill enemies.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]