The Phi Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 202 on Fri Sep 17, 2021 8:37 am
Similar topics

You are not connected. Please login or register

Forum Revamped! | To-Do List.

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Forum Revamped! | To-Do List. Empty Forum Revamped! | To-Do List. Tue May 31, 2011 9:41 am

Tabs

Tabs
Guild/Alli. Leader

Hey all!

The forum has been revamped, as you can see. Hope you guys prefer it to the last one, I gave some allies a selection of templates to look for opinions, it narrowed down to this. Still working on the layout a bit though, there are some parts that don't look so great. =P

To-Do List:
- Post clean-up of people no longer around.
- Update Guild wiki pages.
- Add all the guild info to a post in the forum.
- Scavenger Hunt: Coming later this week!
- Tournament: Coming up in June.
- Donations will be accepted for the above two, esp. e/cash. Please leave a message here saying you wish donate and I will contact you later and collect them closer to the event time.

Thanks.

<3,
Tabs.

http://phiforum.phyforum.com

2Forum Revamped! | To-Do List. Empty Re: Forum Revamped! | To-Do List. Tue May 31, 2011 11:23 am

If you asked me yesterday, I'd donate about 100k, stack of feathers, a few ecto, weapons and maybe some more.
But as you know, I can't anylonger.

But I'll take care of the wiki matters anyway when the cape chages.

3Forum Revamped! | To-Do List. Empty Re: Forum Revamped! | To-Do List. Tue May 31, 2011 2:15 pm

Alex

Officer

I've got a few DoA gems i can donate, and if i don't have an exam just before they start, I'll help with any organisation if you need it

4Forum Revamped! | To-Do List. Empty Re: Forum Revamped! | To-Do List. Tue May 31, 2011 2:22 pm

Actually I might take apart as a competitor in those events, because now I despairly need everything.

5Forum Revamped! | To-Do List. Empty Re: Forum Revamped! | To-Do List. Tue May 31, 2011 11:37 pm

Tabs

Tabs
Guild/Alli. Leader

*desparately.

No problem Sagi, ty for help, and thanks Alex.

Like your sig btw. Hahahaha. XD

6Forum Revamped! | To-Do List. Empty Re: Forum Revamped! | To-Do List. Wed Jun 01, 2011 5:24 am

Areze Valentrina

Areze Valentrina
Retired

omg omg omg love the new look, was afraid all whom live among us has forgotten about the forum.

+1 Great work. Will try and get some ectoes and attend the tourney.

7Forum Revamped! | To-Do List. Empty Re: Forum Revamped! | To-Do List. Wed Jun 01, 2011 9:27 pm

zorian

zorian

Besides the ubiquity of the Fleur de Lis and that the font makes "Faq" in the banner look an awful lot like "Fag," it's pretty good. Nice work, Tabasaurus.

8Forum Revamped! | To-Do List. Empty Re: Forum Revamped! | To-Do List. Thu Jun 02, 2011 12:25 am

Tabs

Tabs
Guild/Alli. Leader

It does. >.<

Sean, it's been a while!

Besides, I didn't actually make the template, I'm just stuck with the awful job of fixing it. XD

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum