The Phi Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 202 on Fri Sep 17, 2021 8:37 am

You are not connected. Please login or register

Tsath Bren here

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Tsath Bren here Empty Tsath Bren here Sat Jun 11, 2011 2:08 pm

tsath

tsath

Hey guys

Just a quick note from me. I normally play with my wife (Silvia Iamjarie) whenever our kids allow it. Our old guild Oxford Doctors (which I ended up owning?) died, and it's good to be back inside a big guild with a rich alliance!

My main character is a warrior, but I, like most ppl around, have a level 20 in just about any class. Smile

I'm from Denmark, house, 2 cars, 2 kids and a dog called Linus (guess my favourite OS?)

Tsath bounce

2Tsath Bren here Empty Welcome:) Sat Jun 11, 2011 4:01 pm

IiiI Harry IiiI

IiiI Harry IiiI
Officer

Welcome mate,i hope you and your partner enjoy playing with phi allies. Team up with us sometimes:)

3Tsath Bren here Empty Re: Tsath Bren here Sun Jun 12, 2011 12:38 am

tsath

tsath

Sure, it does sounds a bit like we wanna keep to ourselves - we don't. We're just so lame and newbie like we need to get back into the game Wink It's been a while so no need being totally clueless with you pros. drunken

4Tsath Bren here Empty Re: Tsath Bren here Sun Jun 12, 2011 7:02 pm

logan3713

Officer

Don't worry, just pm me anytime when I'm online (Grekisk Eld). I'll join up with you if I am not already busy; most likely I will be just standing in the guild hall.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum