The Phi Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 202 on Fri Sep 17, 2021 8:37 am
Similar topics

You are not connected. Please login or register

This is Baldur... back after 5 years

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1This is Baldur... back after 5 years Empty This is Baldur... back after 5 years Sat Jul 02, 2011 3:31 pm

baldur-redd

baldur-redd

Hello Spears. I haven't played GW in almost 5 years. Used to belong to a very active guild but it looks like they disbanded since my departure (sad). I am looking forward to getting to know the guild members and to having some fun.

I will play any mission with anyone if they need help (time and requirements permitting). I have several accounts and several LVL 20's.

Thanks for the invitation...

Baldur out

2This is Baldur... back after 5 years Empty Re: This is Baldur... back after 5 years Sun Jul 03, 2011 7:53 am

Riot

Riot

Heya Baldur, nice too see you here too Smile

3This is Baldur... back after 5 years Empty Re: This is Baldur... back after 5 years Wed Jul 13, 2011 3:56 am

Tabs

Tabs
Guild/Alli. Leader

Hello there =D

http://phiforum.phyforum.com

4This is Baldur... back after 5 years Empty Re: This is Baldur... back after 5 years Thu Jul 14, 2011 1:15 pm

Kooh

Kooh
Officer

hiya thur Very Happy and welcome ^.^

5This is Baldur... back after 5 years Empty Re: This is Baldur... back after 5 years Fri Jul 15, 2011 11:55 pm

logan3713

Officer

Welcome!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum