The Phi Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 202 on Fri Sep 17, 2021 8:37 am

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hi everyone

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Hi everyone Empty Hi everyone Sun Nov 06, 2011 11:14 am

Lady Greylizard

Lady Greylizard

Hello,

First of all, thank you for letting me join the Guild. I have been playing Guild Wars for over a year now, but this is the first guild I have joined and I'm really enjoying it - it has added a great deal to my gameplay. I have mainly played on my own with henchies and heroes, so I'm a bit new (aka noob) when it comes to team work, but I'm very willing to learn. I'm really looking forward to completing the campaigns and helping out whenever I can.

I'm fairly shy, so may be a bit quiet in chat to start with, but once I feel at home you may find it hard to shut me up. Rolling Eyes

I'm not sure what else you may want to know about me - basic facts, I'm a mum with a 20 year old son studying MMO design at uni (lucky so and so). Anything else - please ask.

2Hi everyone Empty Re: Hi everyone Mon Nov 07, 2011 5:15 am

Kooh

Kooh
Officer

Welcome to the guild Lady Grey! It is good to see new members enjoying the guild from the get go and im would also be glad to help you out if there was anyhing you would need help it. have characters that can get to every location in the game so should you need any help with anything it is just to ask ^^ this goes for the entire guild in my opinion!

3Hi everyone Empty Re: Hi everyone Sat Nov 12, 2011 12:37 pm

Welcome Very Happy
Great you're on forum!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum