The Phi Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 202 on Fri Sep 17, 2021 8:37 am
Similar topics

You are not connected. Please login or register

Guild Film... of sorts

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Guild Film... of sorts Empty Guild Film... of sorts Mon Nov 07, 2011 5:27 am

Kooh

Kooh
Officer

ok, since John (Gia Ginger in Phi) have been talking about make a guild film or something, and still havent made a thread about it <.< i decided to do so :3

Now, to make things easier on poor johnny, we should, the ones that want to be in the film/s post up the name of the character they want to use and possible links to some music they would like in their part. Please keep the links of music to a maximum of two ^.^

2Guild Film... of sorts Empty Re: Guild Film... of sorts Sun Dec 11, 2011 11:37 am

A short film would be great. Got any idea how will it look like?

3Guild Film... of sorts Empty Re: Guild Film... of sorts Sun Dec 11, 2011 6:34 pm

Kooh

Kooh
Officer

have to ask john about that one xD his idea, i just thought it would be nice with a thread for it... sadly it took a month before someone noticed xD

4Guild Film... of sorts Empty Re: Guild Film... of sorts Wed Feb 15, 2012 11:50 am

Mandala

Mandala

Excellent idea Idea , let me know when to post information and links required

Don't let this thread die!

5Guild Film... of sorts Empty Re: Guild Film... of sorts Thu May 03, 2012 6:13 pm

should make a video of the who guild dancing in the gh^^

6Guild Film... of sorts Empty Re: Guild Film... of sorts Sat May 05, 2012 6:20 pm

Phyzzie

Phyzzie

something like?
ps i don't think they are around anymore Smile

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=41ITSUyBzJM

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum