The Phi Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 202 on Fri Sep 17, 2021 8:37 am

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hi! My name is Cassidy.

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Hi! My name is Cassidy. Empty Hi! My name is Cassidy. Wed Apr 04, 2012 6:45 am

Aoi Kamisama

Aoi Kamisama

Hi! My name is Cassidy. I'm 14. I love to write book, write music, and draw digital art. I'm from Florida. I swear it's the hottest place on Earth! ANYWAY, I'm currently going through some stuff right now so I may not be SUPER active like I used to, but I try to be on every day. Nice to meet you guys! Very Happy

2Hi! My name is Cassidy. Empty Re: Hi! My name is Cassidy. Wed Apr 04, 2012 7:30 am

Welcome to the forums Cassidy!
What kind of writing,music and arts you do?

3Hi! My name is Cassidy. Empty Re: Hi! My name is Cassidy. Wed Apr 04, 2012 7:59 am

Aoi Kamisama

Aoi Kamisama

Sagittario wrote:Welcome to the forums Cassidy!
What kind of writing,music and arts you do?
I write Sci-fi short stories. I play drums and occasionally I'll attempt to make a song or even do a drum cover for a song. I do manipulative digital art. You're welcome to request samples of my writing and art. I also write poems and things but that's not what I mainly focus on. Smile

4Hi! My name is Cassidy. Empty Re: Hi! My name is Cassidy. Wed Apr 04, 2012 10:21 am

nice

5Hi! My name is Cassidy. Empty Re: Hi! My name is Cassidy. Sat Apr 07, 2012 9:26 am

Tabs

Tabs
Guild/Alli. Leader

Hey Cassidy!! Welcome!

http://phiforum.phyforum.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum