The Phi Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 202 on Fri Sep 17, 2021 8:37 am

You are not connected. Please login or register

Pre-Purchasers NOT bound by NDA!

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Pre-Purchasers NOT bound by NDA! Empty Pre-Purchasers NOT bound by NDA! Sat Apr 14, 2012 2:19 pm

dangerCake

dangerCake

That's right, even if you're not pre-purchasing Guild Wars 2, you will still be able to see it in action as I imagine thousands of GW2 videos will be uploaded each day and streaming will break twitch.tv!

I know that I, for one, will be uploading some videos, so if you haven't pre-purchased, just let me know if there's anything specific that you'd like to see during the next event and I'll try to showcase it Very Happy

https://www.youtube.com/SamtasticOnline

2Pre-Purchasers NOT bound by NDA! Empty Re: Pre-Purchasers NOT bound by NDA! Tue Apr 17, 2012 11:48 am

ElectroTurk

ElectroTurk

Hey,
I don't know if they'll be ready yet for the public beta, but since we've seen tons of press beta footage, can you pick and show off some of the other races and location not yet shown? Such as the Asura, and Sylvari (assuming they're available)?

3Pre-Purchasers NOT bound by NDA! Empty Re: Pre-Purchasers NOT bound by NDA! Tue Apr 17, 2012 11:53 am

dangerCake

dangerCake

I'm really hoping that they will be. You can be guaranteed that I will be uploading Sylvari footage if they're playable in the next event, and I'll try to fit in some Asura playtime for you as well.

Ironically, I think the least-played (or maybe just least-publicized) profession so far is Warrior.

https://www.youtube.com/SamtasticOnline

4Pre-Purchasers NOT bound by NDA! Empty Re: Pre-Purchasers NOT bound by NDA! Tue Apr 17, 2012 3:13 pm

ElectroTurk

ElectroTurk

I have to disagree! I've seen quite a few videos of warriors, including the ones by TotalBiscuit and the guys at Yogscast.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum