The Phi Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 202 on Fri Sep 17, 2021 8:37 am
Similar topics

You are not connected. Please login or register

Account hacked - but I'm back

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Account hacked - but I'm back Empty Account hacked - but I'm back Wed Jun 01, 2011 9:36 am

Hi,
all stuff from my account simply disappeared yesterday. Sad
I really don't feel to play and count how much have I lost for next few days. Sad
In addition to, I still have exams and compulsory sport trip. So I'll be back when I'm back from Denmark on 22nd June.
I hope I'll find new powers to start over.
Sagi

P.S. Account and titles remained as well as customized weapons (just a few), armors and worthless stuff.

Last edited by Sagittario on Mon Jul 11, 2011 7:23 am; edited 1 time in total

2Account hacked - but I'm back Empty Response Thu Jun 02, 2011 1:09 pm

Hello Sagittario,

We appreciate your patience during our investigation. Your account was accessed by gold sellers. I recommend that you immediately scan your computer for viruses as this intrusion may have been caused by a keylogger being downloaded onto your computer. Make sure your anti-virus software is up to date before scanning, and then be sure to change the passwords to your NCsoft and Guild Wars accounts immediately after.

While I would like to replace your items, the Guild Wars Support Team does not have the capability to replace characters or items, whether they are lost through the actions of unfriendly players, deletion accidents, or through other means.

Regards,
GM -----------
The Guild Wars Support Team

3Account hacked - but I'm back Empty Re: Account hacked - but I'm back Thu Jun 02, 2011 11:26 pm

Areze Valentrina

Areze Valentrina
Retired

Ah man Sagi this is bad, I feel your pain and know what you mean if you say you dont wanna play again soon...

Ppl who hacked should get kicked in the balls, or the general area :p

4Account hacked - but I'm back Empty Re: Account hacked - but I'm back Fri Jun 03, 2011 6:38 am

Thank you for your message of condolence Areze.

5Account hacked - but I'm back Empty Re: Account hacked - but I'm back Mon Jun 06, 2011 5:40 am

Tabs

Tabs
Guild/Alli. Leader

LMAO.... Omg, the way you replied to his message Sagi XD

http://phiforum.phyforum.com

6Account hacked - but I'm back Empty Re: Account hacked - but I'm back Thu Jun 23, 2011 10:27 am

Hi there,
it's been a long time, but I'm still not comming back.Crying or Very sad

I still don't know how did they get my pass, so it is possible to lost everything again after months of farming. That would be my death. Crying or Very sad

And after I reached end of all campaigns and extensions, there's nothing new for me in GW. Nothing worth the hard work.

So, until they make new steps to secure accounts or Winds of Change come out. You won't probably meet me in game. Crying or Very sad

BUT WE'LL MEET 250 YEARS LATER! I PROMISE! Very Happy

Sagi

7Account hacked - but I'm back Empty Re: Account hacked - but I'm back Fri Jun 24, 2011 3:30 am

Tabs

Tabs
Guild/Alli. Leader

AS LONG AS YOU PROMISE, DEAR SIR. =D

Was nice having you around, Sagi. Sylana too. <3

http://phiforum.phyforum.com

8Account hacked - but I'm back Empty Re: Account hacked - but I'm back Fri Jun 24, 2011 6:42 am

<3

9Account hacked - but I'm back Empty Re: Account hacked - but I'm back Mon Jul 11, 2011 7:30 am

I'm comming back to GW. And despite I have nothing, I'm willing to help with gild organization, wiki page, forum organization and event organization.
As soon as my new surv sin gets rank 3 and beats all campaigns, I'll start SCs to farm back what they stole me. So if anyone wants to join me, just ask.

Tabs has to start over, so if you want, we can do missions together and I can always spare a few ectos <3

10Account hacked - but I'm back Empty Re: Account hacked - but I'm back Mon Jul 11, 2011 9:30 am

logan3713

Officer

Glad to hear it Sagi! I will also help with anything either of you need. Just ask me. Very Happy

11Account hacked - but I'm back Empty Re: Account hacked - but I'm back Mon Jul 11, 2011 11:17 am

mitchell

mitchell

its good that you go back but its sux that areanet doens,t give stuff back this is really stupid and why do they not add a trabe history that automatic send to the guildwars team so they can find the sellers and delete their accounts

12Account hacked - but I'm back Empty Re: Account hacked - but I'm back Mon Jul 11, 2011 1:10 pm

That happens that accounts get hacked, if they had to attend account/items thefts, they wouldn't have time to update the game, develop GW Beynond, GW2 and so on. But I'm that if they wanted, they could help. But they don't.

13Account hacked - but I'm back Empty Re: Account hacked - but I'm back Tue Jul 12, 2011 1:22 am

Areze Valentrina

Areze Valentrina
Retired

Good to have you back Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum