The Phi Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 202 on Fri Sep 17, 2021 8:37 am
Similar topics

You are not connected. Please login or register

[Phi] is hosting a district for CNY! Int 7

+2
    kasumiromaji
    Tabs
    6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Tabs

Tabs
    Guild/Alli. Leader

We're hosting a district for Canthan New Year, YAY! (Official District List)

It starts at 12:01 AM PST/ 08:01 AM GMT on Sunday 5 February 2012, and finales are every 3 hours thereafter!
    Here's a table:
    #
    PST
    UTC-8
    UTC / GMT
    (24 hr format)
    1 12:01 am08:01
    2 3:01 am11:01
    3 6:01 am14:01
    4 9:01 am17:01
    5 12:01 pm20:01
    6 3:01 pm23:01
    7 6:01 pm02:01
    February 6
    8 9:01 pm05:01
    February 6
    9 12:01 am
    February 6
    08:01
    February 6

Shifts: Someone's got to be there with the items to hand it in! You may sign up for more than one shift!
    This is the general list of names:

1. Amaya Arisu
    2. Amaya Arisu
    3. Amaya Arisu
    4. Sagittario Mell
    5. Sagittario Mell
    6. Severa Aquilla
    7. Severa Aquilla
    8. Severa Aquilla
    9. I Luv Black N Gold

Item list

I need the names of who players who currently have the items, if they wish to keep them instead of trade them! Click on each Spoiler heading to reveal the item list. Your name will be place there with the items once you tell me what time you will be there at. =)

Ingredients:

Imperial Chef Yan (Appetisers)

Imperial Chef Reun (Salad)

Imperial Chef Jiong (Soup)

Imperial Chef Chen (Main Course)

Imperial Chef Tian (Dessert)

Always have exactly one item of each in your inventory, sometimes it may happen that you hand the chef some ingredient more times, thus you won't have enough for other finales! The last thing we want is a faux pas! Very Happy ~Sagi

Last edited by Tabs on Tue Jan 31, 2012 10:04 pm; edited 22 times in total

http://phiforum.phyforum.com

I wanted to sign us on Guru to host a district, but I wasn't sure about it. Hosting one or two finales is OK, but don't we have to host all finales in our dist once we sign to do it?

Me and Sylana will farm everything at least twice.

Edit: I see you made an account just for this, I could have posted there.

Tabs

Tabs
    Guild/Alli. Leader

I already had an account.. Just never used it =P

About the times.....I'll can tell you the times after the exact date is announced.

kasumiromaji

kasumiromaji

I made my rit, Kasumi Ritoma, earlier than I would have, specifically to store stuff. He is in Shing Jea Monastery. I did find that I have 2 azure remains in my chest. I got all of the basic storages - belt pouch, 2 bags (expanded) so I have plenty of room.

kasumiromaji wrote:I made my rit, Kasumi Ritoma, earlier than I would have, specifically to store stuff. He is in Shing Jea Monastery. I did find that I have 2 azure remains in my chest. I got all of the basic storages - belt pouch, 2 bags (expanded) so I have plenty of room.

Which shifts are you comming at? Or are you going to hand it to Tabs?

7[Phi] is hosting a district for CNY! Int 7 Empty shifts Tue Jan 17, 2012 8:59 am

kasumiromaji

kasumiromaji

I can be available most times, really, it is just a matter of when people want to dump off farmed goods.

I will keep people posted in guild chat as to when I am NOT available.

Sevrin

Sevrin

I will be online for all the events, but may not be very awake towards the end. Sign me up for 4-6 for sure though.

Sevrin wrote:I will be online for all the events, but may not be very awake towards the end. Sign me up for 4-6 for sure though.

The names above are those who will give the whole set of ingredients in.

I also have one important question about organization.
    Do we hand all the ingredients to one of nine ppl that give them in?

kasumiromaji

kasumiromaji

Dunno about timings, I made a char that can hold stuff til the people that are going to do the turning in of stuff do their thing. I follow instructions, though, so if you want me to do some turning in of stuff I can do that too.

Tabs

Tabs
    Guild/Alli. Leader

I will give one of each ingredient to someone to hand it in. That way, no way of them taking multiple ingredients.

kasumiromaji

kasumiromaji

Hokay. Well, for now, Ritoma is hanging out in Shing Jea, he can act as a collection point for you for when you aren't on. Beyond that, if you want me to turn something in for the event, just let me know when, where and how.

johnny galgos

johnny galgos

booyah everything in the house now! collect remaining stuff from me tabs.

gatopreto

gatopreto

Still need people for shifts? I might be able to do one, what day is the finale though?

16[Phi] is hosting a district for CNY! Int 7 Empty Last shift, farming help Tue Jan 31, 2012 6:35 pm

peterbla

peterbla

I am happy to take the last shift; earlier I'll be with my family I think. Also, I notice we seem to be short on guardian moss and azure crests; still need these items? - Lite of the Nite/I Luv Black N Gold/Peter

Sevrin

Sevrin

I'll take shift 6 and 7, Severa/Emiltin

18[Phi] is hosting a district for CNY! Int 7 Empty REPORT Sun Feb 05, 2012 2:03 pm

I'm happy to say that boht my finales were successful!

Sevrin

Sevrin

Report, shift #6 and #7 were a roaring success, #8 was also a success apparently, but I managed to miss it, by sleeping thru my alarm. Props should go to I Luv Black and Gold who stepped in.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]