The Phi Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 202 on Fri Sep 17, 2021 8:37 am

You are not connected. Please login or register

Slaver's Exile [NM] ---> The future

+7
StudioGhibli
Jawa aka Torp
Struckd
Dubbie
Eldarion
Zordan
Kanaela
11 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Slaver's Exile [NM] ---> The future Empty Slaver's Exile [NM] ---> The future Sun Apr 11, 2010 2:24 pm

Kanaela

Kanaela
Retired

Since the forums seem to be so active now (which is great!)

I suppose I could set up a Slaver's group through here.

Myself, and Lord Drekar have already been awaiting, so for a Monday or Wednesday, Or this upcoming Saturday perhaps we should arrange one.

From the people I've seen I had a team in mind with:

Zordan, Lord Drekar, Myself, Subaru, Tabs, Torpoon, Ashelado Seras, Zora/Rokal/Arazez.

That way the clasess would be balanced as well, having a semi discord/mm team with damage reduction and support from myself, Lord and Zordan, while Subaru and Rob provided the heals, Tabs nuked along with Torp and we had a Dervish tank preferably to deal minor aoe frontline damage and applying conditions.

BUT.

I would love anyone to sign up, we can make a variety of parties, as there are good drops, and combinations of these parties after some runs at Slavers would be ready to combine and go into Urgoz, The Deep, and any other area very easily.

It would be nice to start having speed clears and full runs going, as they could drop people, bring others in and train them to do the same. Teamwork and Esprit du Corps! Yes? Thought and opinions anyone?

RANT OVER.
>_<

2Slaver's Exile [NM] ---> The future Empty Re: Slaver's Exile [NM] ---> The future Sun Apr 11, 2010 5:34 pm

Zordan

Retired

Fine by me, never done slavers tho need to check how to do it, hopefully I'll have the time aswell.

So yeah count on me XD, unless work screws me up, I looked so happy with 17 years old ( pic on the left XD) then job came along and life bitch slapped me like a bitch.

3Slaver's Exile [NM] ---> The future Empty Re: Slaver's Exile [NM] ---> The future Sun Apr 11, 2010 8:17 pm

Eldarion

Eldarion
Retired

Nice pic Zordan, might winner of tournaments!

Yea, I'm in for healing it. I'll have to make sure my monk has all the right stuff done and maybe arrange some cooler skills.

See ya around.

4Slaver's Exile [NM] ---> The future Empty Re: Slaver's Exile [NM] ---> The future Mon Apr 12, 2010 9:15 am

Dubbie

Dubbie
Retired

I'll take part when i get factions, prophecies and EotN. But until then.... Zordan is a noob what do you want him on the team for.... HAHA

https://www.facebook.com/tomgriffiths

5Slaver's Exile [NM] ---> The future Empty d Mon Apr 12, 2010 9:16 am

Zordan

Retired

=O i feel i've been molested

6Slaver's Exile [NM] ---> The future Empty Re: Slaver's Exile [NM] ---> The future Mon Apr 12, 2010 9:17 am

Dubbie

Dubbie
Retired

MOVE BITCH GET OUT THE WAY!!!

https://www.facebook.com/tomgriffiths

7Slaver's Exile [NM] ---> The future Empty Re: Slaver's Exile [NM] ---> The future Thu Apr 15, 2010 11:48 am

Struckd

Struckd

up for anything, count me in definitly, nuker/warder/single target desimation watever floats your boat

elementalist of course Very Happy

8Slaver's Exile [NM] ---> The future Empty Re: Slaver's Exile [NM] ---> The future Fri Apr 16, 2010 9:15 am

Kanaela

Kanaela
Retired

Not like the Rob nukes I've heard so much (trash) about?
Razz

9Slaver's Exile [NM] ---> The future Empty Re: Slaver's Exile [NM] ---> The future Fri Apr 16, 2010 6:28 pm

Jawa aka Torp

My ranger is the only character of mine that can do slavers, but for other non eotn missions my monk is availiable, or dervish

10Slaver's Exile [NM] ---> The future Empty Re: Slaver's Exile [NM] ---> The future Sat May 01, 2010 10:25 am

StudioGhibli

StudioGhibli

that sound like fun i can bring my necro as ss or mm or my warrior for tank and then my main but its a sin

11Slaver's Exile [NM] ---> The future Empty Re: Slaver's Exile [NM] ---> The future Sat May 01, 2010 11:46 pm

Struckd

Struckd

rite,

soo looks like ther are plenty of people who are interested. Shall we finally do it now Very Happy?

12Slaver's Exile [NM] ---> The future Empty Re: Slaver's Exile [NM] ---> The future Mon May 03, 2010 1:23 am

Kooh

Kooh
Officer

Can i join with my assassin? If that wont do, should i make a monk/elementalist/warrior? Wink

13Slaver's Exile [NM] ---> The future Empty Re: Slaver's Exile [NM] ---> The future Tue May 04, 2010 12:10 pm

Brophy Knott

Brophy Knott

I'd like to do it but i'd have to find out how to first after that i'm up for it whenever i'm online.

This summer I have exams so if I disappear for 2-3 weeks you know why. Crying or Very sad pale

14Slaver's Exile [NM] ---> The future Empty Re: Slaver's Exile [NM] ---> The future Tue May 04, 2010 11:15 pm

Kanaela

Kanaela
Retired

I am going to be arranging a group through the forums once I am closer to getting back. So keep watching!

15Slaver's Exile [NM] ---> The future Empty Re: Slaver's Exile [NM] ---> The future Wed May 05, 2010 12:20 am

Tabs

Tabs
Guild/Alli. Leader

Hey Kana, I invented a system that would make organisation so much each, but... It'll have to wait a few more days until I can implement it properly =/

Just need to get these Maths exams over with. -.-

http://phiforum.phyforum.com

16Slaver's Exile [NM] ---> The future Empty Re: Slaver's Exile [NM] ---> The future Thu May 06, 2010 10:30 pm

Kanaela

Kanaela
Retired

Awesome Smile
I'm going to go ahead and create a page so that this weekend we can get something going!

17Slaver's Exile [NM] ---> The future Empty Re: Slaver's Exile [NM] ---> The future Thu May 13, 2010 5:56 am

Ian

Ian
Officer

took you long enough Razz

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum