The Phi Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 202 on Fri Sep 17, 2021 8:37 am

You are not connected. Please login or register

Welcome, Goodbye, Congrats, Up next

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Welcome, Goodbye, Congrats, Up next Empty Welcome, Goodbye, Congrats, Up next Sun Apr 18, 2010 6:23 am

Tabs

Tabs
Guild/Alli. Leader

Ahoy!

Welcome The Crimson Skullz [TCS], headed by An Honorable Death, to the [Phi] Alliance. We hope you make yourselves comfortable here.

Goodbye to Flames of the Fallen [FotF], Annja and Tina - those of us that have befriended you will miss you very much, and hope that everything sorts itself out in life as soon as possible. We'll look forward to your return, if there is one - but until then, farewell and goodluck!

Also, goodbye to It Is Darkest Before The Dawn [Hack], some of the members of which will be merging with [Phi]. We're still happy you guys are with us (here is a *glomp* for Mel and Ryou and particular) even though the guild itself is no longer active.

Congratulations to Kanaela [HIM], Efil [Phi] and Dan [Phi] for somehow managing to tie for Friday's Scavenger Hunt kindly constructed by Ian.

Congrats to GL Arazez [SF] for winning the Alliance Tournament yesterday! And well done to those that stood a chance against the mesmer, I am sure you will try soooo much harder next time. =P Reminder: When you sign up, please remember to actually turn up for the tournament so it doesn't become disorganised.

Next Alliance Tournament is 2v2 and in two weeks, so get your teams ready! Post is already there, you can sign up now if you so wish at Alliance 2v2 Scrim Night.

Good luck to you all, and it has been a pleasure having you in this alliance. Truly.

http://phiforum.phyforum.com

2Welcome, Goodbye, Congrats, Up next Empty Re: Welcome, Goodbye, Congrats, Up next Sun Apr 18, 2010 8:27 am

Struckd

Struckd

im guessin the fine print relates to me as well as a few others Razz?

and yea had a few things on........and forgot ish:P...but if i bail next time im remember to leave a note Very Happy!

Btw

Welcome TCS Very Happy great to have you aboard, and gl to the rest Very Happy gald to have some of Hack onboard...would hate to lose all of you

3Welcome, Goodbye, Congrats, Up next Empty Re: Welcome, Goodbye, Congrats, Up next Sun Apr 18, 2010 8:28 am

Tabs

Tabs
Guild/Alli. Leader

*ahem* Not you in particular, but yeah.... Times are now fixed a week ahead of the time, so now it's easier for me to blame you if you don't say you're not coming XD

http://phiforum.phyforum.com

4Welcome, Goodbye, Congrats, Up next Empty Re: Welcome, Goodbye, Congrats, Up next Sun Apr 18, 2010 8:36 am

Struckd

Struckd

sorry Sad

but yea cud be the case...since school started up again...and until my DT coursework is done....and SCHOOL is done will prob have very lil time on.

anyway want to get into the 2v2 thats gonan be gd Very Happy

5Welcome, Goodbye, Congrats, Up next Empty Re: Welcome, Goodbye, Congrats, Up next Sun Apr 18, 2010 8:52 am

Eldarion

Eldarion
Retired

Ha i didnt show either...sleeping.

Welcome TCS!

6Welcome, Goodbye, Congrats, Up next Empty Re: Welcome, Goodbye, Congrats, Up next Sun Apr 18, 2010 1:28 pm

Dubbie

Dubbie
Retired

Welcome to the alliance! I know you will enjoy it here Smile

https://www.facebook.com/tomgriffiths

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum