The Phi Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 202 on Fri Sep 17, 2021 8:37 am
Similar topics

You are not connected. Please login or register

Helping my sister move

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Helping my sister move Empty Helping my sister move Sat May 01, 2010 1:42 pm

StudioGhibli

StudioGhibli

I had to help my older sister move from my grand parents house back to our house earlier today. I was able to make it back in time for the 2v2 which was pretty cool. Although i got the build but that's just my felt not planning ahead . Man if only i had my fire staff on me then i wouldn't have made every single person mad but its all good. anyway man my sister has so many shoes its fills up the closest. the funny thing is i also have a shoe problem as well. so now my sister is back at my house until her wedding which is in two months it will be cool. she turning 22 soon on july 5th or 6th then she will be out of the house again and going for her masters degree.

2Helping my sister move Empty Re: Helping my sister move Sat May 01, 2010 11:09 pm

Tabs

Tabs
    Guild/Alli. Leader

Thank you for this narration about your sister, I am sure she will appreciate your announcement to the alliance very much indeed. *grins*

Can tell her this from the alliance: congratulations on getting married, happy early birthday and good luck with the Master's degree.

If someone told me that I'd be like... Wtf (after the 'thanks...') .... >_>

I know I have a lot of shoes, but you? You're a dude. o.O My brother has like 5 pairs total.

http://phiforum.phyforum.com

3Helping my sister move Empty Re: Helping my sister move Sun May 02, 2010 1:42 pm

StudioGhibli

StudioGhibli

yea I know its kind of weird that I have that many.

4Helping my sister move Empty Re: Helping my sister move Sun May 02, 2010 2:01 pm

zorian

zorian

Random note #1: My sister's going through the same things! She just got married last month, she's going for her Master's (online, since all the smart people ran away from her country in the last few years and therefore there aren't any good schools) this fall, and I'm helping her move next week.

Random note #2: I have running shoes, dress shoes, snow boots, and sandals. That's four pairs. What other shoes do you need?

5Helping my sister move Empty Re: Helping my sister move Sun May 02, 2010 10:36 pm

Tabs

Tabs
    Guild/Alli. Leader

Sandals, Sean? I never took you for a sandal person.

My bro owns: school/dress shoes, 2 pairs of Vans (that fit him), one pair of shoes for sports, and one pair of slippers my mother forces him to use around the house.

Now, for the heck of it, I am going to see if I can list mine. Some of the dress shoes my mother and I swap around because they're hardly worn, and I use half her stuff anyway:

2 pairs of boots (random brown ones and then converse-type boots)
    1 set of MY heels
    4 sets of others I wear more than Mom (hers. So now mine, in effect)
    10 + pairs of flatt-ish dress sandals
    3 pairs of pumps
    2 pairs of flip-flop type sandals
    3 sets of shoes for sports

There's more but I can't think of them off the top of my head....

6Helping my sister move Empty Re: Helping my sister move Mon May 03, 2010 1:57 am

Kooh

Kooh
    Officer

Tabs wrote:Sandals, Sean? I never took you for a sandal person.

My bro owns: school/dress shoes, 2 pairs of Vans (that fit him), one pair of shoes for sports, and one pair of slippers my mother forces him to use around the house.

Now, for the heck of it, I am going to see if I can list mine. Some of the dress shoes my mother and I swap around because they're hardly worn, and I use half her stuff anyway:

2 pairs of boots (random brown ones and then converse-type boots)
    1 set of MY heels
    4 sets of others I wear more than Mom (hers. So now mine, in effect)
    10 + pairs of flatt-ish dress sandals
    3 pairs of pumps
    2 pairs of flip-flop type sandals
    3 sets of shoes for sports

There's more but I can't think of them off the top of my head....

way to many shoes! Where do you store them?! tongue

7Helping my sister move Empty Re: Helping my sister move Mon May 03, 2010 5:55 am

Tabs

Tabs
    Guild/Alli. Leader

There's a shoe rack. =P

8Helping my sister move Empty Re: Helping my sister move Mon May 03, 2010 2:47 pm

Kooh

Kooh
    Officer

that gotta be a long rack Shocked

9Helping my sister move Empty Re: Helping my sister move Mon May 03, 2010 8:53 pm

zorian

zorian

You never took me for a sandal person? But...that's pretty much all I wear!

10Helping my sister move Empty Re: Helping my sister move Tue May 04, 2010 12:56 am

Struckd

Struckd

black smart shoes
    heavy brown smart shoes
    2 pairs of trainers
    1 pair of sandles

5 easy

11Helping my sister move Empty Re: Helping my sister move Tue May 04, 2010 3:28 am

Tabs

Tabs
    Guild/Alli. Leader

No no, it's many racks - like shelves - and my boots don't go on them.

Most of the fancy sandal-type dress shoes are flats and packed away into a cupboard in shoe boxes ^^

12Helping my sister move Empty Re: Helping my sister move Fri May 07, 2010 8:45 pm

StudioGhibli

StudioGhibli

ok i have seven pairs of jordans, five different types of dress shoes, plus ten just walking around shoes,three diffrent kinds of working boots, six different sandals , two pairs of Indian shoes from india dont ask i got them from my grand father why he came back from india to see the village he grew up in. almost twenty different kinds of nikes, four pairs of cons, five pairs of soccer shoes, two pairs of girl shoes ok the only reason why i have them is because I was going to give them to my ex girl friend but I forgot too and so yea. also i have all the pairs of shoes i had when i was a little kid so take this number and add 50 to that and you get one hundred and fifteen pairs of shoes in total. I know i should give some to the poor.

13Helping my sister move Empty Re: Helping my sister move Sat May 08, 2010 1:41 am

Tabs

Tabs
    Guild/Alli. Leader

O.O

I mean............ Do you have some sort of shoe disorder? Shoe-philia? My GOD............

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
    You cannot reply to topics in this forum