The Phi Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 202 on Fri Sep 17, 2021 8:37 am
Similar topics

You are not connected. Please login or register

I probably won't be playing for awhile

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1I probably won't be playing for awhile Empty I probably won't be playing for awhile Tue May 04, 2010 12:50 pm

Ryou Itsuki

Ryou Itsuki
Retired

Ok so friday i went to my grandparents like usual plan on playing gw's all that good stuff but eventually i start talking to a friend and hes at the skating rink so we talk and i decide to go fun fun but then near the end of the night im getting back out on the floor speeding up and going around this corner and then i go flying up in the air and back down woot! right away i figured out i broke my leg so i get to the hospital and it turns out i broke both the bones in my leg and my wrist they said the broken leg almost broke skin i had surgery saturday morning and had a rod put in my leg that will stay forever. finally got to go home monday only way im getting around is 2 or 3 people and a walker and i get lightheaded and wore out just doing that even monday one of my best friends actually carried me into my house im prescribed hydrocodones and taking one every six hours so i don't see me getting on guildwars for quite awhile it sucks Sad

zorian

zorian

That sucks. Get well soon! (As though you were planning on taking as long as possible Wink )

3I probably won't be playing for awhile Empty Re: I probably won't be playing for awhile Tue May 04, 2010 11:46 pm

Eldarion

Eldarion
Retired

Thats rough, get well soon.

But isn't being stranded at home the perfect time to play guild wars?

4I probably won't be playing for awhile Empty Re: I probably won't be playing for awhile Wed May 05, 2010 12:02 am

Tabs

Tabs
Guild/Alli. Leader

OMG YOU, YOU IDIOT! *hug*

I hope you heal soon...

Gah, omg... *shakes head*

Rob is right though, you should be on GW like... 24/7 *grins*

It seems that your injury has also caused a lack of punctuation?..

Haha.

=(

Miss you. <3

http://phiforum.phyforum.com

Ryou Itsuki

Ryou Itsuki
Retired

i cant really sit up because it causes more blood to flow in my leg so it starts to hurt not very comftorable and this computer wont run guildwars thats why i go to my grandparents but im on the second floor i cant get up her steps so thats why im not playing so ya it sucks Sad

6I probably won't be playing for awhile Empty Re: I probably won't be playing for awhile Thu May 13, 2010 11:29 pm

Tabs

Tabs
Guild/Alli. Leader

Omg......... Dude, even if I couldn't walk, I'd drag myself up the stairs XD

But shame... I hope you feel better soon *hug*

Ryou Itsuki

Ryou Itsuki
Retired

4 weeks two days in this sucks getting around alot better though. but my grandpa won't let me over there untill im completely healed :S Don't know why but oh well they said about six weeks so maybe i'll be back in 2 weeks. But i also got to do physical therapy which i've heard sucks. dodododo

Tabs

Tabs
Guild/Alli. Leader

OMG ya...

Btw, we kicked you out of the guild 'cause you didn't log in, dunno if you got my message on the forum, but yeah, we'll keep a spot open and readd you when you return, so no worries. =)

Good luck with healing and possibly future therapy, get better ASAP! We miss you =(

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum