The Phi Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 202 on Fri Sep 17, 2021 8:37 am

You are not connected. Please login or register

Me, working, erghh... need I say more?

+4
Kooh
Tabs
Kanaela
Ian
8 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down  Message [Page 7 of 7]

1Me, working, erghh... need I say more? - Page 7 Empty Me, working, erghh... need I say more? Wed May 05, 2010 6:26 am

Ian

Ian
Officer

First topic message reminder :

Hi everyone, just to let you all know:

I am gonna be much less active during the week, as I now have a job (w00t!)

not so good is the fact that it is from 2:30pm till 10pm monday to friday - therefore I will not be online as much during the week, so it is doubtful I will get the chance to talk to some of you as much anymore Sad...

thought I better say something, so that nobody has to ask where I am. not that you would anyway Razz but hey Razz now you know.

151Me, working, erghh... need I say more? - Page 7 Empty Re: Me, working, erghh... need I say more? Fri Jul 09, 2010 3:36 pm

Tabs

Tabs
Guild/Alli. Leader

But your claims of denial will never be taken seriously as we all know it won't be true anyway XD

http://phiforum.phyforum.com

152Me, working, erghh... need I say more? - Page 7 Empty Re: Me, working, erghh... need I say more? Sat Jul 10, 2010 6:34 am

Ian

Ian
Officer

erm, this conversation was happening so long ago that I cant really remember what it was about... but you would deny those claims just to prove me wrong (in your opinion) even though I am not. lol.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 7 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum