The Phi Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 202 on Fri Sep 17, 2021 8:37 am

You are not connected. Please login or register

Guild Wiki Page

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Guild Wiki Page Empty Guild Wiki Page Thu May 06, 2010 12:24 am

Struckd

Struckd

If you haven't seen the "The Dragonfly Effect" wiki page...well...good on you Razz, but if you have, and like it, then if you want, your guild wiki pae and be pimped to Very Happy.

This is mainly aimed at the Guild Leaders of the guilds of Phi. If you are bothered or not to have a wiki page, my thoughts were, to keep it all similar since we are in the same alliance, copy the format of our wiki page. Then Change the following:

1. The colour scheme to match your guild colours
2. the picture on the headings
3. the cape design
4. the text obviously

but keep everything else the same, that way we have (as an alliance) the same thing going on, but all slightly different to match eahc guild.

i can do it all for everyone if you want, just message me and ill set it up, then once done, the guild can then add the text and ther personal note.

just thought wood be a nice idea Smile

2Guild Wiki Page Empty Re: Guild Wiki Page Thu May 06, 2010 10:18 pm

Kanaela

Kanaela
Retired

Do it Matt, I'm too busy a.t.m. >_< lol.

3Guild Wiki Page Empty Re: Guild Wiki Page Fri May 07, 2010 12:23 am

Struckd

Struckd

right, i have done it kana, ive sent you details that i need for me to complete it full on my end, then all you need to do is a bit of writing then assign sum1 to update it regulary Very Happy, someone reliable Razz, cause if not, your wiki page gets the inactive tag.

(when i mean update, just anything that happens big in your guild aka colours, cape, faction, if you decide to display the amount we have currently as an allaince)

and there you have it

4Guild Wiki Page Empty Re: Guild Wiki Page Sun May 09, 2010 8:02 am

Struckd

Struckd

rite, ive done HIM's just waiting on the print screen of the cape and for kana to put in a personal not/stuff bout the guild when she gets back

if any1 wants to have a look:

http://wiki.guildwars.com/wiki/Guild:Drunk_On_Shadows

any1 else want a wiki page? its alrite if you dont Wink

5Guild Wiki Page Empty Re: Guild Wiki Page Wed May 12, 2010 10:36 am

Struckd

Struckd

6Guild Wiki Page Empty Re: Guild Wiki Page Thu May 13, 2010 6:39 am

Ian

Ian
Officer

we have a wiki page? I looked up the alliance the other week, and only found Phi on there lol.... the rest had no pages at the time...

awesome job on the [HIM] page, is really good Smile - though not sure about all the officers being well experienced (I refer to me LOL Razz)...

Its a good idea to have a wiki page, maybe we can get a lot more members through it Razz

7Guild Wiki Page Empty Re: Guild Wiki Page Thu May 13, 2010 11:23 am

Struckd

Struckd

thats the whole point Very Happy

and it can be accessed in-game as in you type /wiki, then Guild:The Dragonfly Effect into the search bar and bam, which is easier to do and to advertise then say go on our forums @ so and so.

also makes us look more...professional and firm, as in we know where we stand, we are decent guild looking to get ahead instead of being one of those 'meh' guilds and alliances

I still need a print screen of the HIM cape! and Arazez, if you could please right a paragraph bout you (ish, look at HIM and Phi pages for examples, around the smae length too), just that last lil bit left, ill edit it and stuff if u want ;D

btw i only do a wiki page for our guilds IF I AM ASKED TO by the guilds GL!

Thanks Very Happy!

8Guild Wiki Page Empty Re: Guild Wiki Page Mon Jul 12, 2010 8:33 am

Arazez

Arazez
Retired

could ya edit [SF] into [Spta] please?, i'll do the content to save you time

9Guild Wiki Page Empty Re: Guild Wiki Page Mon Jul 12, 2010 8:42 am

Ian

Ian
Officer

and also, can you edit out HIM from the alliance wiki page? seeing as we are no longer in the alliance... lol.

10Guild Wiki Page Empty Re: Guild Wiki Page Mon Jul 12, 2010 11:14 am

Arazez

Arazez
Retired

nah, i've edited my guild page, just need to put my page Guild:This Is Not A Guild This Is, onto the [Phi] one

11Guild Wiki Page Empty Re: Guild Wiki Page Wed Jul 14, 2010 2:57 am

Kooh

Kooh
Officer

Ian wrote:and also, can you edit out HIM from the alliance wiki page? seeing as we are no longer in the alliance... lol.

What?! Why'd you leave!?

12Guild Wiki Page Empty Re: Guild Wiki Page Wed Jul 14, 2010 3:39 am

Ian

Ian
Officer

we left around a week or two ago now lol...

main reasons were:

Inactivity within the alliance
Too much drama in alliance chat, we got tired of all the arguing...
Nobody ever wanted to do any Kurzick farming, and actually argued against doing Urgoz, saying to Kana(GL) whats in it for them (wtf?)... they also started being insulting, so we chose to leave the alliance, though that was already our intention, this just forced the issue home.

Another thing: the plan, as we understood it, was for the Phi alliance to own a town by the end of June? that never materialised, and nor did a lot of people seem bothered that it wasnt happening, so we left.

XD so there you go... thats it, a couple of other reasons but these are the main ones... lol.

However, now Tabs is back, things within your alliance should all get sorted out... was unfortunate all this happened when she was away, which makes me wonder if the main culprits decided to take advantage of the situation, knowing that she wasnt around... Razz just a thought Razz

13Guild Wiki Page Empty Re: Guild Wiki Page Mon Aug 02, 2010 4:23 am

Arazez

Arazez
Retired

long story short : Meh cba *leave*

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum