The Phi Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 202 on Fri Sep 17, 2021 8:37 am

You are not connected. Please login or register

Will pay to be taught FoW or UW

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Will pay to be taught FoW or UW Empty Will pay to be taught FoW or UW Sat May 15, 2010 2:38 pm

Marcus

Marcus

I've noticed that FoW, UW, and JQ seem to be the most talked about/group performed things in this game. I would enjoy doing more things with people but as I haven't done anything other than campaigns I have no experience and if I tried to do most stuff I would just end up asking a million questions and being a bother. Sorry if this was in the wrong section, I didn't see a Trade forum.

2Will pay to be taught FoW or UW Empty Re: Will pay to be taught FoW or UW Tue May 18, 2010 1:59 am

Kanaela

Kanaela
Retired

I can teach you how to do UW, and I want to do a full FoW run now that I'm back, so you're welcome to come along and learn that.

JQ is useless imo. I just speedclear and then rally up some Random Arenas.

3Will pay to be taught FoW or UW Empty Re: Will pay to be taught FoW or UW Tue May 18, 2010 6:56 am

Marcus

Marcus

Cool beans, is there any build I should make beforehand?

4Will pay to be taught FoW or UW Empty Re: Will pay to be taught FoW or UW Wed May 19, 2010 3:53 am

Tabs

Tabs
Guild/Alli. Leader

HEY. JQ is FUN when you play with other people, and sync on Mumble. XD

You've not been in, you wouldn't know.

I suck at UW, but we're going to get groups together for both things anyway.

Just waiting 2 more days and you'll see how the system works.

http://phiforum.phyforum.com

5Will pay to be taught FoW or UW Empty Re: Will pay to be taught FoW or UW Wed May 19, 2010 6:18 am

Ian

Ian
Officer

I will join you in a FOW run kana when you actually are online when I am next lol...

plus I also want to finish the underword as well Razz so I will join you on that too. when you bother to come online... lol Razz GW is so much more dull without you lol... you dungeon addict XD

oh, btw Tabs - JQ is alright, but gets a bit wearing after a while, mainly due to leechers... damn them Razz lol...

6Will pay to be taught FoW or UW Empty Re: Will pay to be taught FoW or UW Wed May 19, 2010 7:23 am

Tabs

Tabs
Guild/Alli. Leader

There is like 1 leecher. We win most times. Like 2/15 or 20 we don't win.

http://phiforum.phyforum.com

7Will pay to be taught FoW or UW Empty Re: Will pay to be taught FoW or UW Sat Jul 03, 2010 5:32 am

Zadok

Zadok
Retired

Yeah,but the problum with JQ that you get bored of doing it all again,i get realy bored of doing it so i let me little brother do some for me Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum