The Phi Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 202 on Fri Sep 17, 2021 8:37 am
Similar topics

You are not connected. Please login or register

Howdy Peeps

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Howdy Peeps Empty Howdy Peeps Tue May 18, 2010 9:19 pm

Xrelle

Xrelle

I figured it was about time I signed up on the forum.

Hello...I'm an American from Michigan who "suffers" from what most GW players have: MPD (Multiple Personality Disorder). In other words...yes, I have several characters that I play frequently, my primary being Xrelle Delanoir: A spunky, young pyromaniac who enjoys long walks on the beach, goth rock, and setting things on fire. She also suffers from extreme pollen allergies and tries to avoid the woods in Kryta as much as she can.

Charelle Laurena: Dominatrix with a flair for head games. In other words...a Mesmer with major domination skills. She enjoys foot massages, river dance, and playing mind games. Favorite weapon is a cat-o-nine tails, but since GW hasn't come out with one yet, she settles for a staff.

As for the player behind the character...housewife with two part time jobs, 2.5 kids (husband included) and an obsession for online gaming.

I'm not extremely chatty as far as guid/alliance chat goes, but if I'm around and you need an extra player for something, give me a holler.

2Howdy Peeps Empty Re: Howdy Peeps Mon May 31, 2010 8:13 pm

Daniel

Daniel

Welcome. It's unfortunate it took this long for you to get a reply, but rather late than never, eh? Smile

Hope to see you in-game!

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
    You cannot reply to topics in this forum