The Phi Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 202 on Fri Sep 17, 2021 8:37 am
Similar topics

You are not connected. Please login or register

Scavenger Hunt [May 28th]

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Scavenger Hunt [May 28th] Empty Scavenger Hunt [May 28th] Fri May 28, 2010 10:12 am

Tabs

Tabs
Guild/Alli. Leader

Thoughtfully constructed by Ian:
Prize: 20k + Primeval Armor Remnant + Miniature Whiptail Devourer (donated by Tabs, Tabs and Sekh Ment respectively)
Rules: Figure out riddles below and be the first to Trade with me. If I am for some reason afk, upload a screenshot.

1. The heart from the constructs of the betrayer himself, these stones replace souls that he once took with great strife.
2. The scorched central stones of elementals of earth some feared, the walk in the broken lands so terribly seared.
3. The emblems that worshippers once carried in awe, in devotion to unseen gods, both hidden and flawed.
4. I now seek the essence of a spirit of light; protected by tengu they show celestial might.
5. I now seek the metal scale of a drake so great, that their elemental skills change in a cruel twist of fate.

------------------------------------------------------
Bonus: Hide and Seek. Follows Hide and Seek rules. Upload a screenshot here moment you find me. I will hide once the Items have been traded.
Prize: 5k + elite warrior tome + white dye (donated by Ian, Ian and Effie respectively)

And to find me, you need to find this characters home:

These people were forced from their homelands so deep,
By creatures of magma and flesh full of heat.
They live on the coastlines, in small groups each,
But one small researcher needs a stone, just out of reach,
He lives near the caves by the bloodstone he seeks.

Any district.

Good luck!

http://phiforum.phyforum.com

2Scavenger Hunt [May 28th] Empty Re: Scavenger Hunt [May 28th] Fri May 28, 2010 11:33 am

Struckd

Struckd

Scavenger Hunt [May 28th] Foundyou

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum