The Phi Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 202 on Fri Sep 17, 2021 8:37 am

You are not connected. Please login or register

Goodbye, Good luck, and...

+2
alfa_911
Tabs
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Goodbye, Good luck, and...  Empty Goodbye, Good luck, and... Mon Jul 05, 2010 2:36 pm

Tabs

Tabs
Guild/Alli. Leader

Update:
I now have the real story. It wasn't as twisted as the grapevine made it sound, THANKGOD. However, I still need to know:

- If [army] and [Spta] are staying. I am have already started getting ahold of guilds to join us, and I after I update my plan later today and post it today/tomorrow I will expect a reply by Saturday at the latest from both GLs. That is enough time to think about things, consider what I will be doing and see if it is beneficial for you and your guilds.

---------------------
Something I would like to clarify:

I am not accusing anything of anything definite.
I said what I heard are RUMOURS.
I said I don't know 'what the hell is going on'.
I called the guys concerned to clarify where they stand because that is their right.

That was all. Don't assume I am accusing all the guilds of leaving and desertion; I said *this post* was what I heard, and I said what to do about it if it IS true. Read the post properly before you respond, please, as some have ALREADY not read the post properly.

----------------------
.. Wtf?

I'll try to keep this short, but knowing me I tend to fail miserably, *sorry* ^^.

Goodbye and good luck to recent departees

[PIKY] who left due to preference to another alliance long before ours,
[HIM] who understandably left due to being harassed, inactivity and being not being treated well at some situation within the alliance. My apologies to them and I wish them the best wherever they go.

To those involved still in the alliance: We are going to farm faction in the future. If you cannot deal with it, please feel free to leave.

Now on to more important matters. Ironically, it *seems* that issues such as this just happen to surface while I am more absent than usual. Someone who I thought was a dear friend just happens to host a meeting while I'm not around to notice, inviting various alliance members to it, while others have been trying to convince others to leave (on Mumble and elsewhere), insulting our guild, alliance and myself.

Now, I don't know what the hell is going on and those are RUMOURS I am hearing. So could the following people:

Diet Ice Cream, who is apparently having guilds/members from our alliance join his? [Thanks for contacting me personally being soooo supporting <3]
Alfa, Leader of [army] {Thanks for replying here and clarifying via Efil]
Arazez, Leader of [Spta] [Thanks for clarifying via Efil]
Dubbie, Officer in [Phi]. [Thanks for clearing. <3]
Ian, thanks, but need to speak to you.

please clarify where you stand with this alliance and with me. I do not wish to accuse you of backstabbing, disloyalty and dishonour when you don't deserve it; I had considered you friends and had faith in you. So please let me know where you stand, and if you are planning on desertion please state your intentions and then contact me and this alliance no further. I request that you not attmpt to destroy this alliance as we have to recover yet again from this mishap.

I don't want an explanation. I don't care for excuses. I want to know where you stand and that is it.

To the rest of you, thanks for your loyalty and support. Love you guys to bits, and please make sure those four get my message.

- Tabs [Phi]

Last edited by Tabs on Tue Jul 06, 2010 12:27 pm; edited 3 times in total

http://phiforum.phyforum.com

2Goodbye, Good luck, and...  Empty Wat is hapend with whole alli ? Mon Jul 05, 2010 5:17 pm

alfa_911

alfa_911

In the first place I am stil leader in my guild i have lot accounts and i am still leader !

i wondering wats is happing here ?
you know it ore not a lot in alli are nor active and if some ppl are active it is not helpfull and friendly
most things i see now in the chat is selling stuf and if one ask fore help al to bussy !

mutch ppl have questions about this it is like it dead
tabs best thing is to reorganise and made that it is back fun the reason why him left is the dead selling alli where no one is helpfull ore only 2 or 3 ppl

and for so far i know is no one left atm in my guild is stil most pll actief thy having lot questions over the alli but i wait and hope that it is back fun !

jou also see thy comming not on mumble and i am mad and ask why the ansert is easy why broke the ally and wats happend with us !

now i ask you ?

3Goodbye, Good luck, and...  Empty Re: Goodbye, Good luck, and... Mon Jul 05, 2010 6:17 pm

Azzan

Azzan

Tabs wrote:.. Wtf?

I'll try to keep this short, but knowing me I tend to fail miserably, *sorry* ^^.

Goodbye and good luck to recent departees

[PIKY] who left due to preference to another alliance long before ours,
[HIM] who understandably left due to being harassed, inactivity and being not being treated well at some situation within the alliance. My apologies to them and I wish them the best wherever they go.

To those involved still in the alliance: We are going to farm faction in the future. If you cannot deal with it, please feel free to leave.

Now on to more important matters. Ironically, it *seems* that issues such as this just happen to surface while I am more absent than usual. Someone who I thought was a dear friend just happens to host a meeting while I'm not around to notice, inviting various alliance members to it, while others have been trying to convince others to leave (on Mumble and elsewhere), insulting our guild, alliance and myself.

Now, I don't know what the hell is going on and those are RUMOURS I am hearing. So could the following people:

Diet Ice Cream, who is apparently having guilds/members from our alliance join his?
Alfa, Leader of [army]
Arazez, Leader of [Spta]
Dubbie, Officer in [Phi]. [Thanks for clearing. <3]
Ian, thanks, but need to speak to you.

please clarify where you stand with this alliance and with me. I do not wish to accuse you of backstabbing, disloyalty and dishonour when you don't deserve it; I had considered you friends and had faith in you. So please let me know where you stand, and if you are planning on desertion please state your intentions and then contact me and this alliance no further. I request that you not attmpt to destroy this alliance as we have to recover yet again from this mishap.

I don't want an explanation. I don't care for excuses. I want to know where you stand and that is it.

To the rest of you, thanks for your loyalty and support. Love you guys to bits, and please make sure those four get my message.

- Tabs [Phi]

Ok let me explain what Alfa just wrote :

-First, what he mean is, the alliance has been inactive for a while, when I mean a while I mean probably months since now, Alfa doesn't feel like the alliance is helping anymore, the only people we see on mumble is the fews that are from Army, PHI...etc.We can clearly tell that people don't really care about the alliance anymore, we see people trying to sell their items all the time on the alliance chat, when we ask for help, no one answer, when we offer help everybody beg for it, but when we ask for something we have to try for an entire week, it's not working anymore.It's not friendly anymore, people pick up fight all the time, people are not having fun anymore, it's not like it used to be, people complain, people don't like the situation.What you should have done Tabs, is not to presume what happened with the situation but you should have talked to everybody in a meeting about the situation, I can understand you we're not there everytime recently from what I heard but we should have done something about the situation, especialy with the inactive guild in the alliance or those who doesn't care and don't do anything but trying to sell items.I hope this clear up things, I hope we sort something out, I think afla is awaiting an answer from you.

-Now me talking :

I cannot say I have been doing that much since I joined but, I tried from my first day to help the best I can with best ability I have, I have never seen more than 5-10 people since my arrival, but im not assuming it's been like that all the time, but in my opinion it could have been better, this alliance has become inactive, unhelpful, boring over time, and people are being arrogant and insulting when I connect on mumble.On the second thought, ur a good person Tabs, I am not blaming you or anyone for this matter but u could have at least tried to work it out and now go on, I think ur trying to give up to fast, maybe if we could have worked out a meeting and try to fix things up, but I see it pointless since most of people have left now.So I should say, so long and goodbye, I hope you have fun at college and best luck with the future, it's unfortunate that it come to an end now but things happen unless we can try to sort something out and fix things.

-About Diet :

Diet didn't stole any members, Alfa is still the leader of he's guild with a second account.

4Goodbye, Good luck, and...  Empty Re: Goodbye, Good luck, and... Tue Jul 06, 2010 1:35 am

Tabs

Tabs
Guild/Alli. Leader

Thank you both for responding. Now I'm going to clarify some things.

1. Azzan: I did not assume anything. I mentioned what I heard were RUMOURS, and I said I did NOT want to accuse them of anything unfairly should that not be the case. Go read the aforementioned post again if you are unclear. This was the easiest way to address you guys. I am in a different country with no constant access to GW or Mumble. I SAID these are rumours and any simpleton would understand that does not mean they are true. You know how the grapevine works. Also, attempting to arrange meetings across timezones and the schedule forced upon me, I would not even be able to make it to the meeting I WANTED to host.

2. Azzan: I am not giving up. I don't know how you arrived at this notion. If I gave up I would not have called Diet, Alfa and Arazez to make themselves clear in order to defend themselves should the need arise. The reason that I wanted them to tell me was so that they could leave if that was what they wanted and I can recruit new guilds, which I have already started, but cannot add them yet as I can't even get on GW every damn day.

3. Azzan: 5-10 members ever since you joined? Maybe in your guild. Not in the alliance chat, and not online in total. I have been online for far to long to admit to THAT low level of inactivity, which will bring me to my next point.

4. Alfa & Azzan: I do admit to a low level of inactivity within the alliance at the moment. Ever since [PIKY] left in particular. People are going holiday and doing god knows what else, maybe getting lives. It's lower than it should be, and I agree. However, there were only two guilds near full in this alliance, [Phi] (whose inactivity is also starting to deteroirate from the 50 online in a day) and [DARK] who I see in AChat all the time, still.

5. Concerning Diet: Thanks for clearing, Logan explained it in greater detail and I am glad to say that he didn't do that because that was one of the few things that actually stung when I was told. Razz

6. Alfa: Yeah, the alliance is broken, and people are being annoying as hell on AChat (when I logged in to check), but I have a feeling they are repeat offenders. I'll post another message in News regarding this and what I am going to do later today, and how this needs to be solved.

7. Alfa: I know why [HIM] left and I don't blame them. However, I cannot monitor and admonish everyone for what they have done if 1. I am not there and 2. No one gives me screenshots so I can reprimand the offenders. I would love to get them out of the alliance.

8. Whoever: I already knew Alfa joined Diet's guild a loooong time ago, and I never had a problem with it. I was on Mumble when they were talking about it. If I have a problem I speak up, I won't talk behind your backs and accuse you of things you've not done. Also, you're right to defend your guild, I don't mind if you leave, but I again will clarify what I need to know in another post.

Thanks, see you guys around.

5Goodbye, Good luck, and...  Empty Re: Goodbye, Good luck, and... Tue Jul 06, 2010 2:16 pm

Ian

Ian
Officer

okay, I am right here, what is it you need to talk to me about? and why are you saying thanks to me lol?

6Goodbye, Good luck, and...  Empty Re: Goodbye, Good luck, and... Tue Jul 06, 2010 3:49 pm

Tabs

Tabs
Guild/Alli. Leader

I told you on GW, I can't remember, and thanks for being as helpful as you were.

7Goodbye, Good luck, and...  Empty Re: Goodbye, Good luck, and... Thu Jul 08, 2010 7:06 am

Ian

Ian
Officer

erm okay, well when you remember just let me know... and I was helpful? someone call the press Razz... and I dont even know what it is I did that was helpful... ah well, ty anyways lol

8Goodbye, Good luck, and...  Empty Re: Goodbye, Good luck, and... Fri Jul 09, 2010 1:51 pm

Tabs

Tabs
Guild/Alli. Leader

Dude, I can't remember in the slightest XD

9Goodbye, Good luck, and...  Empty Re: Goodbye, Good luck, and... Fri Jul 09, 2010 2:18 pm

Ian

Ian
Officer

wonderful. ahh well, then I shall just forget this post ever happened then lol.

10Goodbye, Good luck, and...  Empty OO HAI Mon Jul 12, 2010 12:43 am

BalortheWicked

Guild Leader

Very Happy

11Goodbye, Good luck, and...  Empty Re: Goodbye, Good luck, and... Mon Jul 12, 2010 8:14 am

Arazez

Arazez
Retired

[Spta] is staying Razz deal with it xD

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum