The Phi Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 202 on Fri Sep 17, 2021 8:37 am
Similar topics

You are not connected. Please login or register

Alliance Aims, Community, Time to Organise, Woot!

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Tabs

Tabs
Guild/Alli. Leader

I think that it would be a good idea to make July our last month for getting all of our guilds up to speed. Let's aim for, by the end of July:
- All guilds at 70+ members (check out Recruiting for tips) and
- 100k faction: (This is eaaasy once your guild roster is full/active. It's easy to maintain - remember only 10% is deducted each day). I will increase this limit as time goes by; take care of activity first....
- Kick limits at 1 month max by the end of July.
- More events and such across multiple timezones (see Groups Below)

----------------------------

It's also time to take on board more people for organising events, and the most convenient way is through the forum. I shall give official titles/groups to people in the alliance. If multiple people apply for the same position, they can take it in turns.If any [Phi] member takes up ANY of the following positions they'll be promoted to Officer to mark their contributions to the alliance. Bear in mind I will be overseeing as much of this as I possibly can, give advice here and there, and help with organising times and motivating people. The following are GROUPS, join them to help organise events using the respect section on the Home page!

[Phi]-specific:
Notifiers: People who will notify those members on the forum when they hit 2 weeks to log in or they will be kicked within a week. You may kick those that hit the guild limit without a reason, so you need to check the 'Leave A Message' section.
Recruiters: Recruit members to keep the roster at 98-100 members across all timezones equally. Can take up to 5 people for this.
Tournament organisers: Those to organise the guild tourney that is meant to run on Sundays and is currently running irregularly.
GChat/AChat moderators: sort out fights and stuff. You'll obviously not need to be hot headed and have good negotiation skills, and chat a lot in both channels.
Cape Competition Hosts: To create the [Discussion] and [Voting] threads and collect votes.
Lottery runners: to run the alliance lottery each week or month.

Alliance-wide:
This will be split to the categories I made specifically for these forum discussions and a couple others. At the moment I have alloted them days according to the Alliance Plan [Final Draft], but if this can be expanded to a daily or almost daily thing, please go ahead and organise it, be it a daily VQ or whatever. There must just be enough people attending.

Events & Competitions Council: This group organises Event Day (Friday), as well as other spontaneous Events throughout the week/month/whatever, such as Hide and Seek and Scavenger Hunts and so on.
Faction Divison: [Includes Urgoz, AB, SCs in HM etc] All faction related Events are organised within this group.
HA Gamers: Anything HA-related. Join this group if you want all the insider and organisational info - playing and organising both go on here.
PvE Committee: [VQ, HM, UW/FoW] Anything heavily PvE-based. These happen on the same day, so feel free to discuss and plan events so proper SCs can be achieved.
Tournaments Board: Alliance-wide tournaments organised between these Group members.

Journalism Department: Members of this group will write a monthly Alliance Newsletter, which will consist of upcoming features, news, and events and so on. Not too detailed, but fun to try out. I already have a load of ideas. XD
Click to Subscribe to the Newsletter!

[Phi] GvG Players: For those interested in joining [Phi] on their future GvG escapades, members of this group will receive a newsletter and any other information in their inboxes.

Forum-wide:
- Moderators for each of the above groups. You will have to accept invites and send out messages and so on.
- Moderators for other sections of the forum. Contact me on the forum to apply for moderator of a category/section. None are needed in the Welcome section.

I'm currently in the process of constructing a Community Page to list all of the names of who do does what officially in this alliance. Reply here or PM me with any questions. ^^

Thank you for your participation, and hope to hear from you all soon!

- Tabs, Amaya Arisu [Phi]

Last edited by Tabs on Tue Jan 04, 2011 2:40 am; edited 5 times in total

http://phiforum.phyforum.com

Ryou Itsuki

Ryou Itsuki
Retired

Well, lets see i could try to organize almost daily vq/vqs i would like to do some kurzick territory's but I've got very little vq'ed so down for anywhere. as for uw please check out my topic on guru http://www.guildwarsguru.com/forum/uwheroway-t10444752.html need that dwg Smile and i could maybe look into full team builds idk. Urgoz i can run EoE ranger also i've noticed around 8-9am central time every morning theres a small group that does urgoz like every morning i've done it with them a couple times and completed it Smile if we can organize a group im in. Also i jq sometimes don't really AB but ya <.< also down for alot of hm stuff i need most missions in hm on this to. I could also try my hand at recruiting if needed.

Arazez

Arazez
Retired

All guilds at 70+ members - OW!

Tabs

Tabs
Guild/Alli. Leader

I will help you out, Ara. But I want to see you and your Officers recruiting DAILY.

Arazez

Arazez
Retired

half of them are inactive

Tabs

Tabs
Guild/Alli. Leader

Want me to get some Officers for you?

Areze Valentrina

Areze Valentrina
Retired

Well this seems all like awesome ideas and I as a member enjoy to see this act of activity. I'd like to join or organise some stuff. Solely PvE stuff but atm I'm still limited to bandwidth so I won't be able to do a daily basis thing. I'll just PM you sometime when I finally get Uncapped, but then again its been how many times that I've said this and I bet its getting on someones nerves.... It is on myne so don't worry Razz

Arazez

Arazez
Retired

Tabs wrote:Want me to get some Officers for you?

please Razz

Eldarion

Eldarion
Retired

I haven't been as active recently, but I could do notifier, recruiter, AChat/GChat Mod. I also like to do AB and JQ and can help if that counts as something. Whatever we need I can do I guess. I would also like to apply for ZMod, Zordan Moderator. I think we should have someone watching that crazy guy all the time.

Tabs

Tabs
Guild/Alli. Leader

Arazez, I will do so next time I am online. I don't know who you said didn't agree with these aims, but they're definitely possible and I'm going to help out where I can, anyway.

HAHAHAHAHA Rob, ZMod, good one >.<

Ill put you down as AChat/GChat Mod and if you want Notifier, I can do that as well. You need to be able to log in and see the people hitting 1 month and if they're on the forum, inform them. It'd take some time but it's better than staying in the GH running around in circles. So let me know if you're sure you want that. Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum