The Phi Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 202 on Fri Sep 17, 2021 8:37 am

You are not connected. Please login or register

Alliance Vanquish Day

+4
Daniel
Tabs
zorian
logan3713
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Alliance Vanquish Day Empty Alliance Vanquish Day Tue Jul 13, 2010 8:41 pm

logan3713

Officer

Zadok has suggested that one day we form a full group of people and vanquish 2-3 Kurzick areas. Not only would this boost the Alliance faction, ...especially if we continue to do this on a regular basis.

Me and Zadok will be going leaving 6 more spots open. No heroes or henchman in the party! If enough people sign up we can have two groups =] Just replay saying that you are interested and when you might be available. We can come up with a time and date as soon as we get enough people.

2Alliance Vanquish Day Empty Re: Alliance Vanquish Day Tue Jul 13, 2010 9:45 pm

zorian

zorian

I'm up for it.

3Alliance Vanquish Day Empty Re: Alliance Vanquish Day Tue Jul 13, 2010 11:33 pm

Great idea, but why only Canthan areas? Why not Elonian of Asuran teritories?

4Alliance Vanquish Day Empty Re: Alliance Vanquish Day Wed Jul 14, 2010 12:00 am

logan3713

Officer

If this event is a success, which I really really hope it will be, then we can do other vanquishes. This time I would also like the benefit of faction, which the alliance is lacking.

Maybe later this can become a regular event...

5Alliance Vanquish Day Empty Re: Alliance Vanquish Day Wed Jul 14, 2010 12:35 am

Tabs

Tabs
Guild/Alli. Leader

Join the Groups then, so I can accept you and you can use the forums I made for discussion purposes. Check the Aims news post I made. =)

http://phiforum.phyforum.com

6Alliance Vanquish Day Empty Re: Alliance Vanquish Day Wed Jul 14, 2010 12:43 am

Daniel

Daniel

It's an excellent idea. I would enjoy doing some vanquishes with you and the others, and i'm sure it will be a success, especially if i come (/flex). <-- Joking about that part.
See you at the vanquish!

7Alliance Vanquish Day Empty Re: Alliance Vanquish Day Wed Jul 14, 2010 7:24 am

Tabs

Tabs
Guild/Alli. Leader

Join this group to plan stuff, and discuss it here. This forum is for when you have decided already, but I can't move this topic there. XD Sorry I didn't specify already Smile

8Alliance Vanquish Day Empty Re: Alliance Vanquish Day Sat Jul 17, 2010 6:29 pm

Ryou Itsuki

Ryou Itsuki
Retired

Ya im down for it im trying this at daily vq's so anytime

9Alliance Vanquish Day Empty Re: Alliance Vanquish Day Sun Jul 18, 2010 12:30 am

Areze Valentrina

Areze Valentrina
Retired

Yea sure I'd like to join this group since I would have maxed out my Kurzick title lastly, so I might aswell start when ever there is a chance. And its way more fun if you doing it with experienced players. When and where is determened by my cap.

10Alliance Vanquish Day Empty Re: Alliance Vanquish Day Sun Jul 18, 2010 2:43 am

Frank

Frank

Yeah, I'm definitely in. I'm around from around noon pacific until around 2am.

11Alliance Vanquish Day Empty Re: Alliance Vanquish Day Sun Jul 18, 2010 3:13 am

Tabs

Tabs
Guild/Alli. Leader

Frank, you look like a creepy buff professor.

Go join the PvE committee, gogogo.

12Alliance Vanquish Day Empty Re: Alliance Vanquish Day Sun Jul 18, 2010 4:03 pm

Eldarion

Eldarion
Retired

I can help but i dun like HM

13Alliance Vanquish Day Empty Re: Alliance Vanquish Day Sun Jul 18, 2010 4:19 pm

Frank

Frank

Sorry about being creepy looking. Hopefully this is slightly less horrific.

14Alliance Vanquish Day Empty Re: Alliance Vanquish Day Mon Jul 19, 2010 10:57 am

Daniel

Daniel

lol, whenever i see Rob's posts on the forum i always end u reading his thing under his messages with the joke skills. xD

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum