The Phi Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 202 on Fri Sep 17, 2021 8:37 am

You are not connected. Please login or register

VQ's hm and other things

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1VQ's hm and other things  Empty VQ's hm and other things Thu Jul 15, 2010 12:20 pm

Ryou Itsuki

Ryou Itsuki
Retired

Ok tommorow i will start trying to do atleast 1 vq a day hopefully more i have very few areas vq'ed so anything is fine but mainly i would like to vq kurzick areas.

have vq'ed
- Drazach Thicket- will do multiple times though because amount of faction
- Ferndale- same as Drazach
- Pongmei valley- lols if you wanna vq it sure but its easy Smile

want to vq
- any area not listed above but mainly arborstone, melandrus hope, morostov trails, any kurzick area
as i do not have a normal sleeping schedule setting up an official time everyday is hard but pm me ingame or post on here for any vq's you want to do what day and what times IGN: Wind Scar Scythe or Lyra Silvertongue I

2VQ's hm and other things  Empty Re: VQ's hm and other things Thu Jul 15, 2010 2:18 pm

We would really like to join, but we can do VQ only EotN and NF.

3VQ's hm and other things  Empty Re: VQ's hm and other things Thu Jul 15, 2010 2:19 pm

Ryou Itsuki

Ryou Itsuki
Retired

i will vq nf and eotn also Smile

4VQ's hm and other things  Empty Re: VQ's hm and other things Thu Jul 15, 2010 2:20 pm

And when is it?
When will you probably be online tomorrow?

5VQ's hm and other things  Empty Re: VQ's hm and other things Thu Jul 15, 2010 2:59 pm

Ryou Itsuki

Ryou Itsuki
Retired

Oh i am not for certain depends when i wake up lol i would say no later then 1pm central

6VQ's hm and other things  Empty Re: VQ's hm and other things Tue Jul 27, 2010 12:21 am

This weekend is * Eye of the North Reputation Weekend -- 30 July 2010

So missions are not affected, dungeon and VQ rewards as well. Double is only for killing.*
So the best is VQ areas with lots of foes.
Who's interested in EotN VQ this weekend?

*I just guess, it musn't be true.

7VQ's hm and other things  Empty Re: VQ's hm and other things Tue Jul 27, 2010 2:58 pm

Frank

Frank

I'll be on for that as much as I can.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum