The Phi Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 202 on Fri Sep 17, 2021 8:37 am

You are not connected. Please login or register

GUILD LEADERS ONLY 1v1 TOURNAMENT!

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1GUILD LEADERS ONLY 1v1 TOURNAMENT! Empty GUILD LEADERS ONLY 1v1 TOURNAMENT! Sun Jul 18, 2010 8:20 am

Arazez

Arazez
Retired

Show who's the strongest of the guild leaders, what do you guys think of this?
Discuus what times, day and, yeah. thats it

2GUILD LEADERS ONLY 1v1 TOURNAMENT! Empty Amaya ftw Thu Dec 09, 2010 2:24 pm

DinisMagnifico

DinisMagnifico

I agree. Tabs ftw! Though it may cause some ehrm, how should I say it, some kind of unspoken hostility between the members. But its cool indeed. If somebody besides me would answer it.
;D

3GUILD LEADERS ONLY 1v1 TOURNAMENT! Empty Re: GUILD LEADERS ONLY 1v1 TOURNAMENT! Fri Dec 10, 2010 11:35 am

Areze Valentrina

Areze Valentrina
Retired

Well it would be cool if I could view the fights, otherwise...bleh. You know..?

4GUILD LEADERS ONLY 1v1 TOURNAMENT! Empty Re: GUILD LEADERS ONLY 1v1 TOURNAMENT! Fri Dec 10, 2010 1:36 pm

DinisMagnifico

DinisMagnifico

indeed. But we gotta start a page for discussing the different matches. Plus, you must attend to the GL PvP Char profession. For example Im a healer, if I was a GL, I couldnt do damage, or at least any that could be relevant. Say 2v2? Yet, you can have 2 warriors and a ele and a healer in the other team who would win???? See? Its hard to choose teams, so a new page for them to decide would be nice indeed.
<3

Arrow <===(so cool the rotative smiley)

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum