The Phi Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 202 on Fri Sep 17, 2021 8:37 am

You are not connected. Please login or register

Prophecies missions bonuses

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Prophecies missions bonuses Empty Prophecies missions bonuses Tue Aug 17, 2010 3:03 pm

Today, me and Sylana completed Prophecies, but lots of missions are without bonus.
So EVERYONE, who wants to do Prophecies missions - bonus only, tell us and we'll do it with you, if we don't have the bonus done.
Check my wiki page - section "Mission prgession" to see if we have done that mission.

This offer doesn't relate to only NM prophecies, it relates to all NM, HM missions and dungs, we haven't done.

2Prophecies missions bonuses Empty Re: Prophecies missions bonuses Fri Oct 01, 2010 7:48 am

I can help with all the tough Prophs bonuses. I'm especially good at the Dunes (the survivor way - nobody dies or teleports). Just ask if you want help - add Lucas Shadai.

3Prophecies missions bonuses Empty Re: Prophecies missions bonuses Fri Oct 01, 2010 7:59 am

Nowadays I'm playing for my rit, but I'll ask you when Sylana wants to do it, my ele and here para has the same mission progression.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum