The Phi Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 202 on Fri Sep 17, 2021 8:37 am

You are not connected. Please login or register

Discussion [September]

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Discussion [September] Empty Discussion [September] Thu Sep 02, 2010 1:15 am

zorian

zorian

Happy September! Post your submissions for next month's cape here.

Rules

We're making a fairly significant rule-change for this month, so pay attention to this paragraph. Only one cape per person will pass to voting. However, this certainly does not mean you may only submit one; feel free to design and submit as many as you want. We will then pass the submission (per person) with the most positive feedback on to voting at the end of the month. The system works best when everyone voices opinions (what you like, suggested changes, etc) about specific capes. Communication is key.

Another note (this isn't as important as the first): remember you may resubmit former cape submissions. So if you think there's a cape that didn't win but was awesome enough to deserve another go at voting, then please post it -- just remember to give credit to the designer, if applicable.

Tabs: The usual ragged, torn trim is banned for this month and the next. And please, PLEASE comment on the capes posted, or I will be discussing with Sean which single one to pick from a selection by one person. Now let's see those designs!

2Discussion [September] Empty Re: Discussion [September] Sat Sep 18, 2010 10:38 am

I post my cape, that I already posted last month.
Discussion [September] Plast210

3Discussion [September] Empty Re: Discussion [September] Sun Sep 19, 2010 3:55 pm

Zez

Zez

Again, for your consideration.
Discussion [September] M77r06

4Discussion [September] Empty Re: Discussion [September] Sun Sep 19, 2010 10:09 pm

zorian

zorian

Of the Zez capes, I like the top-center the most.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum