The Phi Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 202 on Fri Sep 17, 2021 8:37 am

You are not connected. Please login or register

Scavenger Hunt 3

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Scavenger Hunt 3 Empty Scavenger Hunt 3 Tue Jan 04, 2011 3:45 am

Tabs

Tabs
Guild/Alli. Leader

Scavenger Hunt 3

Rules:
You have 10 questions.
Find all items.
Take a screenshot of them in your inventory and upload to forum.
First to upload takes main prize.
Followers up get an ecto and they may choose from the weapon/mod stash. Yes, you can still upload and receive a consolation prixe. =)

Main Prize:
+ 50k
+ To be announced (plenty, don't worry)
+ 5 ectos
+ Elite Assassin tome
+ Green/gold weapon of choice
+ 8 Lightbringer scrolls
+ 5 normal tomes
+ 2 white minipets of your choice
+ 5 Obsidian Shards

Questions
1. I seek that which is a sign of an undead army, bane of Kryta, a symbol of pain and destruction well known.

2. The next item I require is found in a pit, the remains of an oozing foe.

3. Find me the essence of an ancient treasure guard, a scythe-wielding protector of the princes of Vabbi.

4. I now seek a shard, dropped from living stone, graven with the evil texts of a god.

5. Show me the badge of a xenophobic mountain dweller, which patrol near the summits, buried in snow.

6. I now request that you bring me a flower, from a land scorched and broken, invaded and crippled.

7. I want you to bring me a carving of stone, from the statue-like guardians who stand upon pillars, in the stone forests of Cantha.

8. Find for me an idol that worships the plague, from the supporters of the corrupted that hunt in shadows in Kaineng.

9. I now seek the metal scale of a drake so great, that their elemental skills change in a cruel twist of fate.

10. I last need the tusk of a giant of large stature, which lurks in the sulphur-sands near poisonous fractures.

Crafted entirely by Ian. Thanks man. =)

http://phiforum.phyforum.com

2Scavenger Hunt 3 Empty Re: Scavenger Hunt 3 Fri Jan 07, 2011 9:19 am

GOT IT!
Scavenger Hunt 3 Gw20110

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum