The Phi Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 202 on Fri Sep 17, 2021 8:37 am

You are not connected. Please login or register

Silvia Iamjarie - new member. Yay!

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Silvia Iamjarie - new member. Yay! Empty Silvia Iamjarie - new member. Yay! Sat Jun 11, 2011 2:22 pm

silvia

silvia

Hi all

Not as loyal as player as dear RL husband of mine Tsath Bren, but still happy to be able to kick back with good ol' GW - and great to find a healthy alliance now that OxDoc's gone...

Anyways, 34 years old, Dane, mother of two young children (almost 6 and 1,5 years), full time department leader job in IT, blue belt in karate and karate trainer myself, quite involved with all sorts of roleplaying...

I like the archer role best, and almost always play my Ranger/Ritualist combo that works quite well for me with Tsath getting down to grimy business up front. Ping me if you need some lethal downpour, and I'll do my best to assist. :-) I may drag Tsath with me - so extra bonus. ;-)

IF you see my char online and I'm horribly non-responsive on the chat - It's likely not me but my son borrowing my account to have a bit of fun farming something. ;-)

All the best to my new alliance from sunny Denmark,

Silvia :-)

2Silvia Iamjarie - new member. Yay! Empty Welcome:) Sat Jun 11, 2011 3:58 pm

IiiI Harry IiiI

IiiI Harry IiiI
Officer

Welcome both of you, its great to have a couple in our guild.Have fun and enjoy your time with us.

3Silvia Iamjarie - new member. Yay! Empty Re: Silvia Iamjarie - new member. Yay! Tue Jun 14, 2011 1:44 am

Mike

Mike
Retired

Welcome, hope you'll enjoy the alliance. Smile

http://shootyatwice.deviantart.com

4Silvia Iamjarie - new member. Yay! Empty Re: Silvia Iamjarie - new member. Yay! Tue Jun 14, 2011 6:24 am

mitchell

mitchell

welcome

5Silvia Iamjarie - new member. Yay! Empty Re: Silvia Iamjarie - new member. Yay! Tue Jun 14, 2011 6:22 pm

logan3713

Officer

Welcome!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum