The Phi Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 202 on Fri Sep 17, 2021 8:37 am

You are not connected. Please login or register

*Urgent* All Phi members and guilds

+4
LonePanda
DinisMagnifico
Ryou Itsuki
logan3713
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1*Urgent* All Phi members and guilds  Empty *Urgent* All Phi members and guilds Tue Jun 28, 2011 2:47 pm

logan3713

Officer

Tabs:

Hey guys. To keep it short, account was was hacked, possibly characters deleted. Trying to contact the current GL. All this happened within an hour of me loggin off at 4 am my time this morning.

Please message my allies or respond here to get me in game. =) I will ALWAYS be around no matter what.

<3

----
As of ~4:20pm EST I discovered I was kicked from [Phi]. I soon began receiving pm's from various people wondering what is going on. Apparently Bite This was promoted to leader and all the guilds/members were kicked. Dinis Necro has made a temporary guild for those members who would like to remain a part of Phi.

We believe that Tabs account was hacked. But that is all we know.

Please leave your IGN(s) and the name of your guild and guild leader/officers as a reply to this post. This way we will be able to invite you back.

We will try to get this sorted out as fast as possible. Phi will not fall.

Please add Bite This to your friends and watch for him to log in. If you do see him online ask him to invite myself(Grekisk Eld) or Marc (Crimson Starstriker) as guild leader of Phi so we can start rebuilding. He is NOT the one who hacked her account, please be respectful to him.

Last edited by logan3713 on Tue Jun 28, 2011 3:20 pm; edited 1 time in total

Ryou Itsuki

Ryou Itsuki
Retired

DinisMagnifico

DinisMagnifico

So, basically when Tabs gets back, hope she does, this guild will be destroyed, and everything will be fairly settled. here are the name of the people who u may contact to get in PhiS ;D
Angelica Bloodriver
Gia Ginger
Grekisk Eld
Wind Scar Scythe
X I Enjoy Spirits X
I Ollzor I
Spear Teh Sappp

I hope we can rise again ;D

LonePanda

LonePanda

It's just a flesh wound!

5*Urgent* All Phi members and guilds  Empty Re: *Urgent* All Phi members and guilds Wed Jun 29, 2011 12:55 am

Tabs

Tabs
Guild/Alli. Leader

I AM HEEEEERE and ILY ALL.

Thanks for being so prompt with this.

http://phiforum.phyforum.com

Areze Valentrina

Areze Valentrina
Retired

Omw retarded much? Ppl should really get kicked in the balls! Why someone gets satisfaction from doing things like this is beyond my understanding...

Anyway I'm out on vacation so please reinvite me to Phi Very Happy

7*Urgent* All Phi members and guilds  Empty Re: *Urgent* All Phi members and guilds Wed Jun 29, 2011 10:12 am

Blair

Blair

please re-invite me to guild

8*Urgent* All Phi members and guilds  Empty Re: *Urgent* All Phi members and guilds Fri Jul 08, 2011 10:18 am

mitchell

mitchell

back those song of bitches who hacked you dam those ppl
i think i bite this was the hacker ups XD
and b i see gia ginger me frend make big name in the guild since i added him to the guild HAH

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum