The Phi Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 202 on Fri Sep 17, 2021 8:37 am

You are not connected. Please login or register

The end is here: EVAS-Way

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The end is here: EVAS-Way Empty The end is here: EVAS-Way Sat Aug 06, 2011 1:50 am

LonePanda

LonePanda

This is a build, inspired by Marc, designed to spam tons and tons of Ebon Vanguard Assassins on targets - a full team of this would be interesting.

All builds use a core of 4 skills, they are Echo, Arcane Echo, Air of Superiority and Ebon Vanguard Assassin Support.
A good optional skill to bring would be Ebon Battle Standard of Wisdom, or Finish Him.

MoP Caller:(1)
4 Core Skills, Mark of Pain, Barbs, and 2 optional slots.

Explosive Growth Rits: (5)
4 Core Skills, Explosive Growth, Boon of Creation, FoMF, Optional Slot.

And two support characters such as heal/prot monks or an ST rit or whatever.

I can see this build being completely OP if done right. affraid

2The end is here: EVAS-Way Empty Re: The end is here: EVAS-Way Sun Aug 07, 2011 2:01 am

Areze Valentrina

Areze Valentrina
Retired

I have to agree, this build does seem pretty epic. Very Happy

3The end is here: EVAS-Way Empty Re: The end is here: EVAS-Way Mon Aug 08, 2011 9:03 am

Alex

Officer

I agree with Areze. That looks like a solid win. Maybe you could run a team member with high energy-management (ele or nec?) to lay down some Splinter Weapon on those Ebon sins?

4The end is here: EVAS-Way Empty Re: The end is here: EVAS-Way Mon Aug 08, 2011 2:30 pm

LonePanda

LonePanda

Good lord splinter weapon would make things go boom. Excellent idea. I just want to get a team of people together to try this out sometime soon.

5The end is here: EVAS-Way Empty Re: The end is here: EVAS-Way Tue Aug 23, 2011 11:15 am

We could try some ZV/ZM/ZB one day with it if we get enough ppl.

6The end is here: EVAS-Way Empty Re: The end is here: EVAS-Way Wed Aug 24, 2011 5:04 pm

Alex

Officer

Also, if Echo(elite) is being used to get 3x EVAS, why not use Arcane Mimicry to get another echo and get 4 EVAS?

Alternatively, if echo is dropped for Shadow form, I can see this being an awesome new way to sc dungeons.
SoOSC for example, uses a core of 4 skills (Shadow Form, Shroud, EE, and IAU). The other skills could be arcane echo, EVAS, Great Dwarf Weapon, and Golden Lotus Strike. Ran with the usual A/N Barbs Caller (who could also take EVAS?) and the A/P Tank, I think this could produce faster runs than Snow-Way

7The end is here: EVAS-Way Empty Re: The end is here: EVAS-Way Thu Aug 25, 2011 12:32 pm

Sparhawk 2

Sparhawk 2
Retired

If looking to maximize Sins as you have gone secondary Mes why not take Mimic for a second echo . however it works just as well using the Ele elite > Cast ele elite, cast sin, cast A echo, sin has recharged cast sin, Elite has recharge cast it cast sin. with good timing you can get 5 X sins up.

Glyph of Renewal

Elite Glyph. For 15 seconds, your next spell instantly recharges.
Twisted Evil

8The end is here: EVAS-Way Empty Re: The end is here: EVAS-Way Thu Aug 25, 2011 12:44 pm

That would require Me/E or E/Me. But you also have to bring Explosive Growth for AoE damage and Boon of Creation for E-management and self-healing.

9The end is here: EVAS-Way Empty Re: The end is here: EVAS-Way Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:06 pm

Sparhawk 2

Sparhawk 2
Retired

I would say you need to have a base energy of 55>61 on your rit to start thinking about this. You also need to think about the casting time to get that first sin off which is going to be around 8 seconds, if you dont pre cast anything . An orders/blood renewal necro could be a viable option to run along side. You may also want some form of hover for picking up any melee runbys that the Sins dont taget as they will quite often not hit the called target as they are programmed to attack adjacent Question

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum