The Phi Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 202 on Fri Sep 17, 2021 8:37 am

You are not connected. Please login or register

10 days of abscense!

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

110 days of abscense! Empty 10 days of abscense! Tue Aug 23, 2011 9:19 am

Kooh

Kooh
Officer

Yah, will be moving back to the UK from tomorrow (wendnesday 24th) and will be settling into a new house, which unfortunatly wont have internet until the 2nd of september, that is if i cant sneak into someone elses internet and leech of them for that period!!!

So for, Kooh's out!

210 days of abscense! Empty Re: 10 days of abscense! Tue Aug 23, 2011 11:10 am

Man, I thought you are Norwegian.
Enjoy and gl!

310 days of abscense! Empty Re: 10 days of abscense! Sun Aug 28, 2011 1:15 pm

Kooh

Kooh
Officer

I am! Just studying there xD

410 days of abscense! Empty Re: 10 days of abscense! Thu Sep 01, 2011 2:12 pm

Kooh

Kooh
Officer

a small change of plans might have to be considered... as Sky, my internet provider have given me the wrong information >.< As they will only activate the phone line to my flat and NOT the internet... until after two weeks after the phoneline has been activated which is due to happen tomorrow!!! Will call them and see what the hell is going on and hopefully i will have internet from tomorrow as planned... if not... i will see you all around 16th or 18th of september!!!

510 days of abscense! Empty Re: 10 days of abscense! Fri Sep 02, 2011 5:59 am

It's a pity you'll miss HnS, but don't worry, we'll make another one next month.

610 days of abscense! Empty Re: 10 days of abscense! Fri Sep 02, 2011 7:26 am

Kooh

Kooh
Officer

You better!!! :O nah jking! Well anyway, i checked with the morons at Sky, they will activate our phone line today... and give us internet in two weeks... dont know why they do it this way instead of giving us the whole shebang right away, but it seems im gonna be abscent til at least around the 16th... which sucks >.<

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum