The Phi Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 202 on Fri Sep 17, 2021 8:37 am
Similar topics

You are not connected. Please login or register

dhuum banned me

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1dhuum banned me Empty dhuum banned me Mon Nov 14, 2011 8:33 am

johnny galgos

johnny galgos

i wanted to show someone how to lb/ss run with wurms. then dhuum came and banned/killed me affraid . I think for my recruitment messages. and lol tabs warnt me about it. well cant play for 71 hours lol.

gl to you all, hope to see you soon

2dhuum banned me Empty Re: dhuum banned me Mon Nov 14, 2011 9:40 am

Ban for 3 days hehe, enjoy it! Laughing

3dhuum banned me Empty Re: dhuum banned me Mon Nov 14, 2011 11:13 pm

Areze Valentrina

Areze Valentrina
    Retired

What exactly was your recruitment message that got you banned?

4dhuum banned me Empty Re: dhuum banned me Tue Nov 15, 2011 5:02 am

johnny galgos

johnny galgos

[phi]is recruiting.friendly.helpfull.active.full guildhall.cool cape.90+members.kurzick alliance. pm me for invite.

I showed that message 2 times in every american dis and ee1 district. The cities i posted were kamadan, lions arch, ascalon, kaineng center, shing jea.
    So i think people reported me, altough i think its harsh. leeching gives you like 30mins no pvp. And i did not spam one district, but there you go. i prolly stood in a dis tolong for some people to report me. And for 72 hours its not worth it to mail those people, cause i prolly get a awnser after the ban Sleep

So what kind of people do report, most new people dont know how. Other people that recruit and wanna cancel the competition. Luxons to nail some kurzick. People that get pissed of easy, standing in kamadan and have nothing better to do. Most of those dis are full with trades, my messages will fade away quick. To many people are angry at the world, that they report bounce

5dhuum banned me Empty Re: dhuum banned me Tue Nov 15, 2011 8:14 am

I'd ask at GW Support Forums just to know what was the reason.

Johnny wrote:I showed that message 2 times in every american dis and ee1 district. The cities i posted were kamadan, lions arch, ascalon, kaineng center, shing jea.
    This is not bannable!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]