The Phi Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 202 on Fri Sep 17, 2021 8:37 am

You are not connected. Please login or register

Disbanded?

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Disbanded? Empty Disbanded? Thu Jun 14, 2012 9:08 pm

ElectroTurk

ElectroTurk

I haven't been on in a while, since I've been travelling a lot lately. I know there has been talk to disbanding the alliance. When I logged on, I noticed the EDGE guild was not in the alliance anymore. Did the entire alliance disband, or did EDGE just leave/was booted?

2Disbanded? Empty Re: Disbanded? Thu Jun 14, 2012 9:17 pm

Dubh

Dubh

Alliance is still together, EDGE isnt there anymore dunno what happened to them (not around mich myself) but I'm sure somoene could tell ya what happened!

3Disbanded? Empty Re: Disbanded? Thu Jun 14, 2012 11:41 pm

EDGE was excluded for inactivity, only few people online and most time noone.

4Disbanded? Empty Re: Disbanded? Sat Jun 16, 2012 1:50 am

dangerCake

dangerCake

Pretty much. First I heard Tabs talking about removing [EDGE] was when she said she hadn't heard from the GL in 5 days or so. If you want back in, I'm sure there's a guild with a spot open for you.

https://www.youtube.com/SamtasticOnline

5Disbanded? Empty Re: Disbanded? Sat Jun 16, 2012 6:05 am

ElectroTurk

ElectroTurk

Well I don't play too much myself anymore. And I do agree EDGE was pretty dead. No point in rejoining the alliance at the moment, but I would like to stick around and join you guys once GW2 is released if that's ok!

6Disbanded? Empty Re: Disbanded? Sat Jun 16, 2012 6:12 am

dangerCake

dangerCake

Of course! Have you pre-purchased, or are you planning on waiting for final release?

7Disbanded? Empty Re: Disbanded? Sat Jun 16, 2012 9:38 am

8Disbanded? Empty Re: Disbanded? Sat Jun 16, 2012 12:33 pm

ElectroTurk

ElectroTurk

I haven't prepurchased yet. I'm probably going to wait a week or two after launch for bugs to be sorted out.
If I can save enough money, and find a collectors edition with the statue, then I'll prepurchase.
I'm already in the group sagi! Thanks for the link though.

9Disbanded? Empty Re: Disbanded? Sat Jun 16, 2012 12:35 pm

ElectroTurk

ElectroTurk

Oh, seems I have joined the Phi page, but not the group! I sent a request to be added.

10Disbanded? Empty Re: Disbanded? Sat Jun 16, 2012 4:24 pm

dangerCake

dangerCake

I was asking because we'd need a character name to add you to the guild Smile

Of course, you can just message me by mine (Angina Beoulve, conveniently) since I'm pretty much guaranteed to be on during most of the event. We are currently inhabiting Henge of Denravi, but we do plan on a new server at release.

11Disbanded? Empty Re: Disbanded? Sat Jun 16, 2012 4:52 pm

ElectroTurk

ElectroTurk

Ok, well to be honest, I'll probably be using Rakushio Kalameshi again. But I will let you know either on facebook or here once I get the game and join you guys!
Thanks for not kicking me out! lol

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum