The Phi Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 202 on Fri Sep 17, 2021 8:37 am
Similar topics

You are not connected. Please login or register

Alliance Plan [Final]

+5
Struckd
zorian
Eldarion
Kanaela
Tabs
9 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Alliance Plan [Final] Empty Alliance Plan [Final] Sun Mar 28, 2010 12:23 am

Tabs

Tabs
Guild/Alli. Leader

Final, but still flexible. Anyone from any guild in the alliance is encourage to take part in events, and guests as well. Guild Leaders are encourage to put a note of some sort in their Statuses so Members know roughly what the alliance is doing on that day.

And of course, as Kana mentioned, many of us would be happy to help people learn how to do the following. Oh, and the regime is not steadfast; some people prefer only one type of PvX - of course we will be doing a variety. This guide is just so we can get more members doing the same thing on the same day. So, please try!

Monday
PvE. NM and HM - missions, dungeons and VQing.

Tuesday
PvP. Whatever random PvP you feel like doing.

Wednesday
PvE. NM and HM - missions, dungeons and VQing.

Thursday
Kurz Thurs! PvP. Try for HA/Altrumm, AB as a boring alternative.

Friday
Event/Competition Day:
Lottery during first week of the month (approx).
Other events and competitions on other Fridays.

Saturday
PvE. HM - dungeons, missions. [RIP] does Slaver's on this day for the time being. PvE while Tournaments are not underway.
ALSO: Alliance Tournament or [Phi] Guild Tournament.
Alliance Tourney is every two weeks, and [Phi] Guild Tourney alternating between them.
Alliance Tourney will alternate between 1v1 and 2v2, and Guild Tourney will stay 1v1 unless number of participants increase.

Sunday
PvP day! GvG day for [Phi].

Last edited by Tabs on Sun Oct 31, 2010 4:57 am; edited 2 times in total

http://phiforum.phyforum.com

2Alliance Plan [Final] Empty Re: Alliance Plan [Final] Sun Mar 28, 2010 6:40 am

Kanaela

Kanaela
Retired

Just so everyone is aware!
I am keeping tabs on who participates (yes, even if you are getting given stuff, you're participating!)

Active people can look forward to special gifts, in and out of game, as thats what I want to see!

I'm always active on something, and will usually help you out!

3Alliance Plan [Final] Empty Re: Alliance Plan [Final] Sun Mar 28, 2010 11:36 am

Tabs

Tabs
Guild/Alli. Leader

Awesome.

Loving how each line ends with an exclamation mark =P

!

'Keeping tabs' huh... XD

4Alliance Plan [Final] Empty Re: Alliance Plan [Final] Mon Mar 29, 2010 11:18 am

Kanaela

Kanaela
Retired

Yeah!
I got you in a nice comfy box!
XD

5Alliance Plan [Final] Empty Re: Alliance Plan [Final] Mon Mar 29, 2010 11:26 am

Tabs

Tabs
Guild/Alli. Leader

Ack! I can't play tomorrow morning! IN THE MORNING. -.-

Staying off school, playing CoD all morning instead. Mom's orders to take a break from GW.

6Alliance Plan [Final] Empty Re: Alliance Plan [Final] Sun Apr 04, 2010 3:00 am

Eldarion

Eldarion
Retired

I like the plan/schedule thing.

I think it would be cool if we could do more than 1 event daily so that people from different time zones can participate. Like one for West and East times, everyone would be welcome to do either, but this way more people will have the opportunity to participate. Here in the U.S. I'm often asleep during Eastern prime time and vice versa, I play late evenings to late night my time which is early earl morning for eurasia.

This is just for people to participate in scheduled Alliance events. I suppose it's not necessarily as we generally cover all events at all times by people just throwing out an idea in alliance chat and others joining in. But it's just a thought. I've enjoyed the events I've been able participate in so far, playing with allies is way more fun than playing with AI bots (heroes, henchmen).

7Alliance Plan [Final] Empty Re: Alliance Plan [Final] Sun Apr 04, 2010 10:01 pm

zorian

zorian

Eldarion is always the egocentric one, wanting the leaders to mold everything around his schedule.

8Alliance Plan [Final] Empty Re: Alliance Plan [Final] Mon Apr 05, 2010 3:39 am

Eldarion

Eldarion
Retired

That is not what it is like.

Evil or Very Mad

9Alliance Plan [Final] Empty Re: Alliance Plan [Final] Mon Apr 05, 2010 1:01 pm

zorian

zorian

Ever the humble, selfless, loving Eldarion, he seeks only to put himself out on a limb to to ensure everyone in the Alliance has the best experience GW can offer.

10Alliance Plan [Final] Empty Re: Alliance Plan [Final] Mon Apr 05, 2010 7:33 pm

Tabs

Tabs
Guild/Alli. Leader

What is it with Zorian constantly referring to Eldarion in third person as 'Eldarion'.

As for putting Eldarion out on a limb... *grins*... I have an idea.

11Alliance Plan [Final] Empty Re: Alliance Plan [Final] Mon Apr 05, 2010 8:39 pm

Kanaela

Kanaela
Retired

Well, on the days I host events I try to continue doing them all day with the theme so that people can take whatever (in my case, dungeon) they want, without have to wait another couple days (or weeks) for it to come up in the queue.
Smile

12Alliance Plan [Final] Empty Re: Alliance Plan [Final] Mon Apr 05, 2010 8:45 pm

Eldarion

Eldarion
Retired

Oh goodness I feel like I am in trouble...again!

13Alliance Plan [Final] Empty Re: Alliance Plan [Final] Tue Apr 06, 2010 1:19 am

Tabs

Tabs
Guild/Alli. Leader

You're not in trouble. I'm going to give you a task to do in the guild to see if you can be an officer hehe =P

14Alliance Plan [Final] Empty Re: Alliance Plan [Final] Tue Apr 06, 2010 11:05 am

Struckd

Struckd

so is the alliance tourney this week or next?

cant remember if that was decided of Sun

15Alliance Plan [Final] Empty Re: Alliance Plan [Final] Wed Jun 02, 2010 1:08 pm

Zordan

Retired

In the navy....

YMCA....

And last but not least, I wanna take you to a gay bar.

16Alliance Plan [Final] Empty Re: Alliance Plan [Final] Fri Jun 18, 2010 11:37 am

DinisMagnifico

DinisMagnifico

Is that just for this week, or a weekly routine?

17Alliance Plan [Final] Empty Re: Alliance Plan [Final] Fri Jun 18, 2010 4:22 pm

Tabs

Tabs
Guild/Alli. Leader

Should be weekly, but as you can see, it's failing.

18Alliance Plan [Final] Empty To be Honest..... Wed Jul 14, 2010 1:42 am

TCS Guild Leader

TCS Guild Leader

I dont like being on a schedule I'm on a schedule constantly at work lol....this is a game I do however run things a lil different....here look....

I recruite players for specific jobs in the guild no one has to do anything except for what they were invited for.

Job 1. Faction Farmers - 50-100k a day when you log on.

Job 2. Recruiter - If you do not recruit at least 50 people in one week you are kicked I recruited 50 people in less than 3 days so I believe you can also.

Job 3. Diplomat - Find guilds to form alliances with, or guilds to become brother/sister allies, or find guilds to form GVG and PVP alliances with, Diplomats handle all issues concerning guilds that they are over, but they report everything to the leaders of the appropriate guilds.

Job 4. Player - You can just play the game become a pro, if someone needs assistance then you can help if you wish if not then be nice and help out sometimes if not then I will ask you to leave other than that you have no other responsibilities.

Job 5. Assistant - Your Job is to stop whatever you are doing to assist whoever needs assistance with any aspect of the game.

Job 6. Co-Leader - You assist the leader.

Job 7. Right Hand - You Assist the Co-Leader

Job 8. Tournament Executive - you coordinate all Tournaments

Job 9. Festival Executive - You Coordinate all events and festivals and use any assistance from anyone no matter if its the leader him/herself.

Job 10. Collector - You collect items rare and super rare and money to be used in the festival, and for your assistance each item you give up you are given a donation of 5k gold from each guilds bank. meaning all guilds pitch in and give you 10k for each rare or super rare item you donate to the event.

this is how i usually run my people it gives them a goal they can achieve and when i recruit i always let them know their choices.

http://TheCrimsonSkullz.WeBs.CoM

19Alliance Plan [Final] Empty Re: Alliance Plan [Final] Fri Jul 16, 2010 1:08 am

DinisMagnifico

DinisMagnifico

WHats a brother/sister guild?

20Alliance Plan [Final] Empty Re: Alliance Plan [Final] Fri Jul 16, 2010 1:22 am

Tabs

Tabs
Guild/Alli. Leader

Guild with the same name/tag in another alliance, they may be linked. Like [KISS], they have Lux AND Kurz guilds.

21Alliance Plan [Final] Empty Hii :) Fri Jul 16, 2010 4:27 am

IiiI Harry IiiI

IiiI Harry IiiI
Officer

Nice Scedule Guyz but i'm struggling to figure out in which of them i'll be any useful coz they all seem kinda super-pro stuff. I guess donating faction is the only thing i can manage to do so thats what i'll do Smile Smile Smile. Muahaha LOVE U ALL.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum