The Phi Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 202 on Fri Sep 17, 2021 8:37 am
Similar topics

You are not connected. Please login or register

What do you hate most about GW? And WHY? D=

+7
StudioGhibli
Ian
Dubbie
Struckd
zorian
Eldarion
Tabs
11 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Tabs

Tabs
Guild/Alli. Leader

Pretty self-explanatory.

Factions: Some of the missions are just annoying. I love oriental themes and all.. But it just.. ANNOYS me.. Argh! =D

Crystal Desert: Sand. Dust. Desert. Sand for miles. Dust for miles. Desert. Brown, beige, tan, sienna, caramel. I see this every bloody day. I come to GW for something exotic and green, not bloody pixel renditions of what's usually silicon dioxide -.- But noooooo, I HAVE to finish those stupid missions... Ack...

http://phiforum.phyforum.com

Eldarion

Eldarion
Retired

I hate that you have to play an assassin out of factions. Exploding corpses is the worst thing for a low armor melee character to fight. >_< probably why i dont play my sin i never got him off factions really.

I wish dervs were more awesome in HM.

There has got to be more, but I can't think of any at the moment.
I would say losing in PVP, but I can't comment on that as its never happened to me. Very Happy

zorian

zorian

I think Prophecies is ridiculously long and boring. I also blame Eldarion for Frost Gate taking so flipping long two years ago.

Eldarion

Eldarion
Retired

Oh my goodness I waited for you for over a week doing nothing. While you were stressed out with freshman courses.

This is ridiculous. This zorian guy is becoming a problem.

Tabs

Tabs
Guild/Alli. Leader

Well, if you posted that over here, I take it as you hate him... Oh dear... I mean Oh my goodness. >_>

Don't flame him!... In your terrying rage over his problematic situation.

I swear, you almost make it sound like you're married couple there.

Last edited by Tabs on Thu May 06, 2010 3:00 am; edited 1 time in total

Struckd

Struckd

very small this but i hate when you have a name with Of or The in the middle of it, it isnt all lower case like 'of'...im not much with punctuation, but grammer is a thing for me XD.

I HATE THE SURVIVOR TITLE Exclamation

i hate how as soon as a sin gets behind you, as a caster your screwed...and even while u slow/kd them and get away from the somewhat....they have dagger throw attacks Oo.

im not too fond of the missions in the crystal desert...and i HATE HATE the hyrda's ther.

i hate how most of the time JQ is just a disorganized mess...

how players in JQ/FA/RA can be utter assholes most of the time, on both sides.

Last edited by Struckd on Sat Apr 17, 2010 1:08 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : ...more things to hate...)

Dubbie

Dubbie
Retired

I hate the fact that i enter a RA arena on my dervish wielding a wand and chakram and instantly get called a noob...

I hate the fact that people sit there taking hours on a build to do 1 mission when it takes me 2 minutes.

knockdown assasins.

knockdown warriors.

knockdown anything really...

and i also hate it when no1 is online on mumble Sad

i also hate malcolm coz he QQ's when i pwn him with D/Me

lovez

https://www.facebook.com/tomgriffiths

Ian

Ian
Officer

There are a couple of things that really annoy me:

1. The Grand Court of Sebelkeh Mission. Its not that hard, but its so boring... I mean, why?

2. The Aurora Glade, or whichever one where you have to attune the Henge Portal - you get one, then the mantle take 3. I never want to do it again. EVER.

3. People (none of the alliance) that are just mean to everyone. Especially arrogant people that boast about everything.

Finally, Devourers. They are EVERYWHERE in prophecies.. its like Anet thought we need to come up with another enemy - why not use Devourers AGAIN! They really should have come up with something new, they are just too common...

anywho rant over Razz haha.

9What do you hate most about GW? And WHY? D= Empty Lag Sucks! Sat Apr 17, 2010 11:22 am

zorian

zorian

I hate how laggy Anet has been recently.

Tabs

Tabs
Guild/Alli. Leader

I second that.

And third it and fourth it, that is how badly I am lagging. And I NEVER used to have lag problems. Ever.

Almost ever.

Edit: my pings are sometimes over 1000. I have the right to complain. =P
Edit edit: My pings are usually over 1000. I am complaining. =P

Last edited by Tabs on Sun May 02, 2010 10:34 pm; edited 2 times in total

Struckd

Struckd

usual ping round 250...now ping around 400

not too bad for me tbh...tho i do get frequent spikes here and there which are really long and annoying.

i second the kd sins...

i second the devourer thing...esp when they pop outta nowhere EVERYWHERE used to freak me out...but yea ther r just loads of them.

i hate in RA...on my ele...i always end up with a caster/range team...without a monk...

i hate dunkoro for lettin me die during the survivor title

StudioGhibli

StudioGhibli

I dislike how you can only get to level twenty.

Struckd

Struckd

i dont like how it is easy to set up your own guild.

Everyone can make their, own personal guild, which is nice in a way, but to me it jsut seems...i dunno annoying...

other mmo's require certain, and quite difficult parameters to make a guild, and with these parameters, it seperates the people who want a decent size guild, and others who are just like meh, i just want a kool tag at the end of my name.

Tabs

Tabs
Guild/Alli. Leader

I agree with you, Matt.

I think that GW should have put parameters on it. Maybe creating one by yourself, okay. Whatever. But what is more wasteful is to have guild of inactive players stay there, holding names and tags. If all players in a guild don't contribute to a collective activity level, that guild should dissolve. I mean... So many empty guilds, so many inactive ones, with players in them that stay there - before of stupid reasons too. Loyalty binds, random emotional attatchment ('this is my brother's guild, I can't leave' - despite the inactive Brother) and so on.

Actually, come to think of it. Sitting alone in a guild is pretty stupid. If you want to be alone, be alone. I created a guild for myself because people were bugging me to join theirs after my last one collapsed - I always intead to create a guild anyway, and it happened FAR sooner than I had planned. I wanted some alone time for like a month, and then I'd kickstart the guild later.

So. If you're the first/last person in the guild, put a time limit on that too. ^^

Although I do believe once someone has bought out a GH they should get something in return for it if it dissolves because it's such a money sink.

Kanaela

Kanaela
Retired

I find it funny that its so easy to set up your own personal guild, when A) its called Guild Wars, and B) the majority of things in GuildWars require a guild team, are almost exclusively doable with a guild team (or good friends, but shouldn't you be in the same alliance or guild at that point?).

Yet, they never really encourage it in anyway...

Eldarion

Eldarion
Retired

Kanaela, I have read your post like 5 times and it doesn't make any sense...

I find it funny that its so easy to set up your own personal guild, when A) its called Guild Wars

What?

and B) the majority of things in GuildWars require a guild team, are almost exclusively doable with a guild team

also what? things that require a guild team can be done by a guild team?

Can you simplify this so I can understand?
I have been studying for 4 days now and 15 hours straight atm so maybe my brain is just fried.

Secular

Secular

Frequent lag spikes I rarely get while playing other games.

Kestrelle

Kestrelle

The lack of mail and some auction house system - I seriously find standing in Kamadan trying to buy or sell something even more tedious than vanquishing the crystal desert.

The lack of bank space - or the fact that the limited bank space is shared between ALL your characters.

(and the fact that I didn't get to play anything on my pc for like 2 weeks because of work. I'm going to blame arenanet just because I can :p)

Kooh

Kooh
Officer

farming.... oh man i hate it >.>

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]