The Phi Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 202 on Fri Sep 17, 2021 8:37 am

You are not connected. Please login or register

Joining the Forum

+2
Eldarion
Ian
6 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

1Joining the Forum - Page 2 Empty Joining the Forum Wed Apr 07, 2010 3:27 pm

Ian

Ian
Officer

First topic message reminder :

Hi everyone, as I have only been in the alliance for almost a week now, I have finally got round to joining the forum... I look forward to seeing you all on guild wars whenever and wherever you are online Smile

26Joining the Forum - Page 2 Empty Re: Joining the Forum Fri May 28, 2010 2:27 am

Ian

Ian
Officer

you could just stay in contact with said friend lol.... or does that mean you would have to abandon us?? Razz

although it has to be said, me maintaining a life AND staying on the forums requires a lot of concentration, and less sleep than usually haha....

though technically, this alliance has become part of my life, so therefore all I am doing is keeping up with all the people I know, new and old ahaha....

this is why I dont use facebook. If I did, I would never sit down, let alone be able to sleep lol... Razz

27Joining the Forum - Page 2 Empty Re: Joining the Forum Sun May 30, 2010 2:13 am

Tabs

Tabs
Guild/Alli. Leader

No... Facebook, or e-mail, the latter of which is preferable.

I think it's more along the lines of forum + GW + life that is more difficult. Doesn't take that long to respond to messages on the forum. XD

Yeah, me too. Actually, GW was a part of my life a long, long time ago. Smile

I just hate Facebook straight out, tbh. I don't use it on purpose. XD

And btw, odds are you'd sit down and never stand up... I mean, unless you type standing that is. Razz

http://phiforum.phyforum.com

28Joining the Forum - Page 2 Empty Re: Joining the Forum Sun May 30, 2010 7:35 am

Ian

Ian
Officer

haha I dont even have a facebook page or whatever lol... thats how determined I am NOT to use it >.<

and I have played GW for three years or so, but never so much as I have over the past couple of months, ever since I joined this alliance haha.

so I blame all of the alliance members, especially kana and you, Tabs, for me being so addicted to GW once again XD.

and dont show off, I would have to stand up or it would be impossible for me to continue with my life as well as respond on the forums and play GW. I knew what I meant, and SO DID YOU. Razz

29Joining the Forum - Page 2 Empty Re: Joining the Forum Sun May 30, 2010 8:37 am

Zordan

Retired

Stop talking! Arrrg I am always receiving mails from the forum XD

30Joining the Forum - Page 2 Empty Re: Joining the Forum Sun May 30, 2010 9:42 am

Ian

Ian
Officer

never will I stop talking XD enjoy your future emails ahaha... anyways, this is irrelevant to the current discussion Razz that is going on here... lol... ahh well...

31Joining the Forum - Page 2 Empty Re: Joining the Forum Sun May 30, 2010 9:57 am

Zordan

Retired

I don't care about your discussion, don't spam my mail!

32Joining the Forum - Page 2 Empty Re: Joining the Forum Mon May 31, 2010 2:37 am

Tabs

Tabs
Guild/Alli. Leader

Zordan:
Turn the freaking notifications off.

We don't care for your complaints, it's a forum, people discuss in forums, that is what forums are for and if you don't like it just turn off notifications for relevant threads.

Ian:
You should have a Facebook account, unless you don't care for remaining in contact with ooold friends after you part ways. I just think it's a good idea, because I am more likely to have irl contacts to visit when I travel >_>

Well. This alliance is quite.... I like us. ^^

*shoulders some of the blame* I apologise for contributing to you having less of a life then. Razz

Don't show off? That wasn't showing off - that was picking on an error you made, and you do the same in return except you just correct my English whereas I make life a bit more difficult, despite knowing what you mean XD

33Joining the Forum - Page 2 Empty Re: Joining the Forum Mon May 31, 2010 9:11 am

Zordan

Retired

Tabs:

You should already know when I am joking or not, soooooooooooooo.....I herd you liek vertical smiles.

34Joining the Forum - Page 2 Empty Re: Joining the Forum Tue Jun 01, 2010 4:04 am

Tabs

Tabs
Guild/Alli. Leader

Zordan:

I heard you like brushing your verticle smiles' teeth.

Miss you around. ^^

35Joining the Forum - Page 2 Empty Re: Joining the Forum Wed Jun 02, 2010 8:17 am

Zordan

Retired

Very Happy Neutral Shocked Sad Crying or Very sad

36Joining the Forum - Page 2 Empty Re: Joining the Forum Wed Jun 02, 2010 12:16 pm

Tabs

Tabs
Guild/Alli. Leader

Which means what?

37Joining the Forum - Page 2 Empty Re: Joining the Forum Wed Jun 02, 2010 1:05 pm

Zordan

Retired

Exactly.

38Joining the Forum - Page 2 Empty Re: Joining the Forum Wed Jun 02, 2010 1:41 pm

Tabs

Tabs
Guild/Alli. Leader

kk ILYT.

39Joining the Forum - Page 2 Empty Re: Joining the Forum Fri Aug 13, 2010 2:54 pm

Ian, I'm trying to add a photo of Lord Drekar to your wiki page, but I didn't find any. scratch
You should make a few photos. What a Face

By the way, Ian has a wiki page. Here cheers

40Joining the Forum - Page 2 Empty Re: Joining the Forum Fri Aug 13, 2010 6:47 pm

Ian

Ian
Officer

okay, I will try it, I have yet to work out how to submit pics on the forums lol.... and the wiki page is not finished yet, but thanks to Sagi its well on the way. Smile

Sagi ftw lol Razz

41Joining the Forum - Page 2 Empty Re: Joining the Forum Sat Aug 14, 2010 12:25 am

You're welcome

42Joining the Forum - Page 2 Empty Re: Joining the Forum Sat Aug 14, 2010 3:04 pm

Here you are some photos.
Which one of them would like to put at* wiki?
Joining the Forum - Page 2 Drekar10 Joining the Forum - Page 2 Drekar11

--------
*Which preposition is used? I never know. lol

43Joining the Forum - Page 2 Empty Re: Joining the Forum Sat Aug 14, 2010 3:10 pm

Ian

Ian
Officer

nice, the top one is pretty awesome lol, probably the better of the two Smile ty for doing all this

44Joining the Forum - Page 2 Empty Re: Joining the Forum Tue Aug 17, 2010 11:25 am

IAN!!!!!!!!!
You will suffer! Twisted Evil
We didn't have a chance to finish VQ in 3 poeple*! Evil or Very Mad
You will pay! Basketball - You will help us to VQ another area**. Very Happy

-----
*nvm lol!
**pls

45Joining the Forum - Page 2 Empty Re: Joining the Forum Tue Aug 17, 2010 12:01 pm

Ian

Ian
Officer

Sad I am sorrryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

I will help you somewhere else, ofc I will

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum