The Phi Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 202 on Fri Sep 17, 2021 8:37 am
Similar topics

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sempher Phi 1v1 Tournament April 10th 2010

+2
Kanaela
Arazez
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Arazez

Arazez
Retired

1 Versus 1 Tourney in [SF] GH, SAT 10-4-2010, 9pm GMT

All people from alliance can compete.

If you want to participate, post here with your in game name that you will be participating with.

If we have an odd number of people we'll do a /roll 20 and the highest number doesn't have to fight for the first round.

I will pair you up with another person to fight against and you will have 5 minutes to adjust your builds before the fight.

Rewards:

1st Place - 30k + UW Passage Scroll + 4 Assassin Tomes + 1 Elite Assassin Tome + Random Green + 10 Red Rock Candies
2nd Place - 15k + 3 Assassin Tomes + Random Green + 5 Mysterious Tonics + 5 Mysterious Summoing Stones
3rd Place - 10k + 1 Assassin Tome + 10 Golden Eggs + Random Green

Rules:

1. You can change builds during tourney, not characters.
2. Shadow Form, Obsidian Flesh, Vow Of Silence - Skills like that are not allowed.
3. No Kiting allowed, moving only in aggro bubble.
4. Only 2 Rt spirits allowed.
5. Only 1 Riposte allowed.
6. If there's no winner for 5 minutes both players /roll 6 sided dice and higher number wins;
7. No preparations (Like enchanting, Casting spirits etc.) before I say START.
8. Meet in the centre of Guild Hall without taking flags.
9. Fights start when I say START.

For additional info whisper me in the game (Gladiator Raptor) and yes I'll be the judge

P.S. Be prepared, sharpen your swords, Go through your tactics, crush the opponent and show who's the strongest in the alliance!

Kanaela

Kanaela
Retired

I'll sign up for this!

Arazez

Arazez
Retired

Rokal is coming - problem with forum though

Dubbie

Dubbie
Retired

im coming 100 percent i wil pwn all people

https://www.facebook.com/tomgriffiths

Kanaela

Kanaela
Retired

Oh, white boy, you comin' haaaawd? You gonna be hawd as schmuck?
I'd so take you Razz

Arazez

Arazez
Retired

CHRONIK will also be coming.

Dubbie

Dubbie
Retired

IM COMING HAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWDER THEN EVAAARRRRRR, MY COOKIEZ SO CHOCOLATELY THEY ARE HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD THEY ARE CHOCOLATE COOKIEZZZZZZ HAAAAAAWWWWWWWD. i pwn all

https://www.facebook.com/tomgriffiths

8Sempher Phi 1v1 Tournament April 10th 2010 Empty Bubble gum Sat Apr 10, 2010 10:08 am

Zordan

Retired

IT'S TIME TO KICK ASS AND CHEW BUBBLE GUM in other words, i sign up XD

Eldarion

Eldarion
Retired

I can't make it

Last edited by Eldarion on Sat Apr 10, 2010 2:00 pm; edited 1 time in total

jericho711

jericho711

Arazez wrote:1 Versus 1 Tourney in [SF] GH, SAT 10-4-2010, 9pm GMT

All people from alliance can compete.

If you want to participate, post here with your in game name that you will be participating with.Rashad Dreading

If we have an odd number of people we'll do a /roll 20 and the highest number doesn't have to fight for the first round.

I will pair you up with another person to fight against and you will have 5 minutes to adjust your builds before the fight.

Rewards:

1st Place - 30k + UW Passage Scroll + 4 Assassin Tomes + 1 Elite Assassin Tome + Random Green + 10 Red Rock Candies
2nd Place - 15k + 3 Assassin Tomes + Random Green + 5 Mysterious Tonics + 5 Mysterious Summoing Stones
3rd Place - 10k + 1 Assassin Tome + 10 Golden Eggs + Random Green

Rules:

1. You can change builds during tourney, not characters.
2. Shadow Form, Obsidian Flesh, Vow Of Silence - Skills like that are not allowed.
3. No Kiting allowed, moving only in aggro bubble.
4. Only 2 Rt spirits allowed.
5. Only 1 Riposte allowed.
6. If there's no winner for 5 minutes both players /roll 6 sided dice and higher number wins;
7. No preparations (Like enchanting, Casting spirits etc.) before I say START.
8. Meet in the centre of Guild Hall without taking flags.
9. Fights start when I say START.

For additional info whisper me in the game (Gladiator Raptor) and yes I'll be the judge

P.S. Be prepared, sharpen your swords, Go through your tactics, crush the opponent and show who's the strongest in the alliance!

11Sempher Phi 1v1 Tournament April 10th 2010 Empty I won! Sat Apr 10, 2010 3:41 pm

Zordan

Retired

HELL YEAH I WON WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! =p good time people was really fun, and thanks to the paragon that added more money ( i can't remember your name XD)

Arazez

Arazez
Retired

The Tourny was great, many good fights, good builds

The Top 3 were

1. Zordan - 100k + Items
2. Gaga - 50k + Items
3. Kana - 25k + Items

Prizes were increased by a special guest.

https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img63/5449/1v1tournytree.png - Link to the tournament tree.

The code for the program is here http://codepad.org/exdst7ZZ - will disapear after 72 Hours.

GJ guys!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum