The Phi Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 202 on Fri Sep 17, 2021 8:37 am
Similar topics

You are not connected. Please login or register

[Phi] Officer Rules/Applications

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1[Phi] Officer Rules/Applications Empty [Phi] Officer Rules/Applications Fri Sep 09, 2011 6:15 am

Tabs

Tabs
Guild/Alli. Leader

Officer Rules:
You don't have to do ALL roles listed here ALL the time. More of one role than another is perfectly fine, I will take that into considerations. Maybe you'd like to recruit more than chat to guldies/allies. The roles should however, be shared among officers as a whole.

Requirements:
- Campaigns/Experience: At least one character that has completed all campaigns plus the expansion pack. So you have access to everything while being at least semi-proficient with one profession.
- Activity: Be online every 2 days, circumstances permitting.
- Forum: all officers require an account on the forum, so I can contact them.
- Mumble: Officers need to be able to access Mumble for events.
- Experience: Be familiar with elite PvE areas, running, SCs or PvP.

Primary roles:
Officers have only 2 privileges Members do not: Invites and Kicking. So you need to be making use of that.

Recruiting:
Yes. The horror of recruiting. You do not have to recruit all the time. But this should be shared.

Chat moderation:
No one likes real trolls. Warn them once, clearly. Next time they're offensive, you kick them. There's a difference between teasing someone for fun, and outright offense. Officers need to keep an eye on both GChat and AChat. 'Screenshots or it didn't happen' - sometimes those are required.

Secondary roles:

Helping Out/Teaching Others:
Officers generally have to be competent. Do things by themselves. Not be the kind of person that asks for help often. The kind of person that can advise on how to be a better player, even if it's only one profession. No excuses that no one asks personally for help: there are plenty of people in the guild and alliance that ask for help. It's also easy to ask 'Does anyone need any help before I *so and so*?'

Helping to host events:
Scavenger hunts, tournaments, collecting donations, handing them out, hosting general PvE events too - SCsParticipating in alliance eventsBoth PvE and PvP events. This is self-explanatory.

Demotion:
Only 10 officers will be around at a time. If you are not doing your job, or you are not active enough, I will send you a message on the >forum< warning you about it before demotion. If you do not reply, you will get demoted.

Applying:
You may message me here, or in-game. Tell me why you'd be so awesome at it. Wink If I see you being extremely helpful towards others, I may ask you to consider the position if an officer spot is open. Sometimes actions just speak louder than words.

All clear. Just so you know.

<3,
- Tabs.

http://phiforum.phyforum.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum