The Phi Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 202 on Fri Sep 17, 2021 8:37 am
Similar topics

You are not connected. Please login or register

Guilds in the Alliance

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Guilds in the Alliance Empty Guilds in the Alliance Thu Apr 19, 2012 10:42 am

ElectroTurk

ElectroTurk

I dunno if this has been mentioned or not, couldn't find it in my search of the forums, but have you guys spoken with each of the guild leaders about the alliance we're gonna form in GW2?
Are we going to be keeping all the guilds in the alliance? I haven't talked with Endless Game, so I don't know if we're keeping EDGE. Last time I spoke with Endless, they mentioned that they wanted to rename the guild.
Regardless, I'd still like to be part of the Phi alliance. I'll probably join one of your guilds, or create my own.
Also, when time comes, we should make sure we all sign up for the same server.

2Guilds in the Alliance Empty Re: Guilds in the Alliance Thu Apr 19, 2012 12:12 pm

The alliance is surviving as The order of Phi.
Phi itself will remain under it's original name.

3Guilds in the Alliance Empty Re: Guilds in the Alliance Thu Apr 19, 2012 12:30 pm

ElectroTurk

ElectroTurk

Awesome! Would it be ok if I were to make my own guild and join the alliance? I'm not sure if I will definitely do this yet, but I just want to know if I have the option.

4Guilds in the Alliance Empty Re: Guilds in the Alliance Thu Apr 19, 2012 6:18 pm

dangerCake

dangerCake

I don't think that there will actually be alliances. You will be able to join multiple guilds, only represent one at a time, so you don't have to actually play favorites. As far as I know, they don't restrict you to 100 members, and you can set up all kinds of crazy custom ranks with different permissions, so we can have a far more complex hierarchy than we do currently, but this way we can actually see everyone's name instead of having to poll alliance chat to see what's going on in other guilds.

Personally, I'm super-excited about it. I plan on making my own guild on the side that focuses on structured PvP and small WvW groups, but you can be sure I'll be spending a lot of time in Phi.

If you want to get in on the action, make sure you tell Tabs your GW2 name after you register for the beta (if you haven't already).

https://www.youtube.com/SamtasticOnline

5Guilds in the Alliance Empty Re: Guilds in the Alliance Thu Apr 19, 2012 7:42 pm

ElectroTurk

ElectroTurk

Sounds good to me! I don't have the game yet, and probably won't participate in any of the betas, however I do plan on getting the game by the time it launches. I would love to be part of Phi, and look forward to playing with you guys in GW2 as well!

6Guilds in the Alliance Empty Re: Guilds in the Alliance Fri Apr 20, 2012 9:22 am

dangerCake

dangerCake

I shall see you on the field of battle, fire in our eyes, as we charge forth, death eminent, to put Zhaitan in the grave!

https://www.youtube.com/SamtasticOnline

7Guilds in the Alliance Empty Re: Guilds in the Alliance Fri Apr 20, 2012 11:52 am

ElectroTurk

ElectroTurk

BOO YA GRANDMA!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum