The Phi Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 202 on Fri Sep 17, 2021 8:37 am

You are not connected. Please login or register

King of the Hill

+4
Ian
zorian
Eldarion
Struckd
8 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

1King of the Hill - Page 2 Empty King of the Hill Wed Apr 28, 2010 10:17 am

Struckd

Struckd

First topic message reminder :

Basically this...you post how you dominate the hill from the person who posted last and finsih with either "My Hill" of "King of the Hill"

Example:

1.My Hill
2.I kick your arse with a jackie chan (w/e...trying to shows its random)

My Hill
3. I distract you with a firework display then backstap you

King of the Hill!

since no one opposes me or there isn't any to oppose...i think i mite just take this small insignificant hill

My Hill Twisted Evil

26King of the Hill - Page 2 Empty Re: King of the Hill Mon Aug 16, 2010 1:03 am

Eldarion

Eldarion
Retired

I send a harmless Probe up your hill. That Probe warps in a Pylon and several Photon Cannons which force you to leave!

My hill.

27King of the Hill - Page 2 Empty Re: King of the Hill Mon Aug 16, 2010 2:09 am

I send a priest up the hill, and he makes you feel guilty for possessing weapons of murder. He drags you off to confession. King of the hill Very Happy

28King of the Hill - Page 2 Empty Re: King of the Hill Mon Aug 16, 2010 7:17 am

Ian

Ian
Officer

shouldnt that be queen of the hill, seeing as you are in fact, female? Razz

anyway, while you are laughing helplessly at Eldarion being dragged away by a priest, I send in some doctors who believe you to be drugged with laughing gas. as they are taking you away to the hospital, I walk in and claim the hill.

My Hill.

29King of the Hill - Page 2 Empty Re: King of the Hill Mon Aug 16, 2010 9:03 am

But you'll have to return to the hospital to fill in some bumfs*. In meantime, I'll retake the hill.

My Hill!!

-------
*I hope it's right translation, it should mean official document papers.

30King of the Hill - Page 2 Empty Re: King of the Hill Mon Aug 16, 2010 9:59 am

while you're looking up the words in the dictionary, I bump you off the hill and retake it. My hill!

And no Ian I say king of the hill because I follow the rules set in the beginning of the topic xD

31King of the Hill - Page 2 Empty Re: King of the Hill Mon Aug 16, 2010 10:44 am

While talking to Ian, I'll retake the hill again.

My Hill!

32King of the Hill - Page 2 Empty Re: King of the Hill Mon Aug 16, 2010 11:42 am

Ian

Ian
Officer

I think what you mean Sagi is forms...

anyway. Zohariel is being sued for "bumping you off" the hill, and when you are in court as a witness, I come in and take the hill. my hill.

33King of the Hill - Page 2 Empty Re: King of the Hill Mon Aug 16, 2010 4:50 pm

Arazez

Arazez
Retired

Not enough minerals, you have to leave your hill to get more, so its.

My Hill.

34King of the Hill - Page 2 Empty Re: King of the Hill Mon Aug 16, 2010 11:01 pm

But it's not THE HILL, just a little unimportant hillock. I take the hill, while noone there.

My Hill

35King of the Hill - Page 2 Empty Re: King of the Hill Tue Aug 17, 2010 10:58 am

I look at Sagittario posted on an ant hill, walk past and take control of the actual hill. To make sure no silly comments about the wrong hill come up I paint the words in white hollywood style on the hill. my hill!

36King of the Hill - Page 2 Empty Re: King of the Hill Tue Aug 17, 2010 12:02 pm

Ian

Ian
Officer

the fumes from the paint you used knock you unconcious, and when this happens, I roll you down the hill and claim it for my own.

My Hill.

XD

37King of the Hill - Page 2 Empty Re: King of the Hill Tue Aug 17, 2010 12:15 pm

Arazez

Arazez
Retired

I fart really loud and walk towards you with a bad stench to say hello and shake hands, however you are incredibly rude and run away, so...

MY HILL!

38King of the Hill - Page 2 Empty Re: King of the Hill Tue Aug 17, 2010 3:29 pm

Ian

Ian
Officer

I realise the extent of my rudeness and bring you a load of food to make up for it. however, when you eat it, you get food poisoning, and as you are rushed to hospital as a quivering, vomiting mass, I claim the hill.

My Hill.

39King of the Hill - Page 2 Empty Re: King of the Hill Thu Aug 19, 2010 7:56 am

Arazez

Arazez
Retired

I throw the hospital at you.

My hill.

40King of the Hill - Page 2 Empty Re: King of the Hill Sat Aug 21, 2010 3:19 am

as you throw the hospital the girls realize that you must be incredibly well built and they drag you off to a celebrity lounge. My hill!

41King of the Hill - Page 2 Empty Re: King of the Hill Mon Aug 23, 2010 8:06 pm

Arazez

Arazez
Retired

i slash them into pieces with two swords and leave their body parts all over the ground to get away from them. i limp back towards the hill with blood all over me i lift my face up and glare at you. you run away.

my hill

42King of the Hill - Page 2 Empty Re: King of the Hill Tue Aug 24, 2010 11:18 am

Ian

Ian
Officer

you are arrested by police for murder and locked away for eternity. I casually stroll in and take the hill.

My Hill.

43King of the Hill - Page 2 Empty Re: King of the Hill Wed Aug 25, 2010 8:07 pm

Arazez

Arazez
Retired

the definition of eternity in the dictionary changes into : 5 Days.

i come back towards the hill pick up your pc and kick it to the antarctic, you go on a quest to find it, i barricade the hill

My hill.

44King of the Hill - Page 2 Empty Re: King of the Hill Thu Aug 26, 2010 12:03 am

you decided to barricade the hill with wood - i send in termites and soon your barricade is weak enough for me to break through it and chase you away. My hill!

45King of the Hill - Page 2 Empty Re: King of the Hill Thu Aug 26, 2010 10:13 am

Arazez

Arazez
Retired

i turn around and put my hand out and say - Stop.
i go back and take the hill
My Hill.

46King of the Hill - Page 2 Empty Re: King of the Hill Thu Aug 26, 2010 12:19 pm

Ian

Ian
Officer

however, when you get there, the barricade that was set up on the hill and weakened by termites collapses on you, allowing me to get a bulldozer and push you, along with the wreckage, off of the hill.

My Hill.

47King of the Hill - Page 2 Empty Re: King of the Hill Fri Aug 27, 2010 12:53 am

Angry that you destroyed the heaven I created for them, the termites get into the bulldozer and climb underneath your clothes. You jump out of the bulldozer and run away to find a shower (and a doctor).

My hill!

48King of the Hill - Page 2 Empty Re: King of the Hill Fri Aug 27, 2010 12:06 pm

Arazez

Arazez
Retired

I toss you a music player to listen to some music - It's rickroll - you faint and a hospital picks you up

49King of the Hill - Page 2 Empty Re: King of the Hill Fri Aug 27, 2010 4:51 pm

Ian

Ian
Officer

the strength of the rickroll was such that eventually, it hit you as well, like a curse... it drives you crazy, so that you run off the hill. I casually walk in with earplugs in to dispose of the rickrollness, and claim the hill.

My Hill...

50King of the Hill - Page 2 Empty Re: King of the Hill Mon Aug 30, 2010 12:59 pm

your earplugs prevent you from hearing me sneak up on you and bump you off the hill. My hill!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum