The Phi Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 202 on Fri Sep 17, 2021 8:37 am
Similar topics

You are not connected. Please login or register

[18th June] Scavenger Hunt.

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1[18th June] Scavenger Hunt. Empty [18th June] Scavenger Hunt. Fri Jun 18, 2010 9:30 am

Tabs

Tabs
Guild/Alli. Leader

Rules: Similar to hide and seek. When you find me, post a screenshot with the items in your inventory OVER HERE. I'll be doing a random emote as well, so screenshot us! I will return with the prize later. First person who posts wins.

Feel free to rejoice with glee in Alliance Chat.
[I will leave this here for a week, prizes can still be attained. Just as a secret to see who is paying attention to the forums and has some spirit in them Wink ]

Prize: Miniature Hydra + 20k + conset + gold weapon.
Time limite: 3 hours from posting.

1. I first seek the flesh of a creature corrupt, augmented by hate from a Regicidal Nut.
2. I now need a root of a plant, so vicious in its bite; it is named as a dragon for its great will and might.
3. Find me a stone from a furnace of might, which glows with enslavement, bright red in its might.
4. Bring me a leg of an insect quite bright, but young as it is has no love for a fight.
5. I now need a claw from a Hydra so rare, it lurks on the islands few travellers will dare.
6. Now lastly I look for a wrapping of the dead, woken in sulphur by a menace of great dread.

And now to find me:

I travel a land where long war caused great pain
Brought by great guilds and a bestial foe that worships the flame.
I stand in a stronghold, far to the north, a home of great hunters,
A homestead surrounded by snow, and great cold.

(Made by the oh-so-awesome Ian.) (<---- Not sarcasm.)

Good luck!

http://phiforum.phyforum.com

2[18th June] Scavenger Hunt. Empty Re: [18th June] Scavenger Hunt. Fri Jun 18, 2010 3:27 pm

Hope this is correct location.[18th June] Scavenger Hunt. Gw00113

3[18th June] Scavenger Hunt. Empty Re: [18th June] Scavenger Hunt. Fri Jun 18, 2010 4:12 pm

Tabs

Tabs
Guild/Alli. Leader

Noooooooooooope lmao

http://phiforum.phyforum.com

4[18th June] Scavenger Hunt. Empty Re: [18th June] Scavenger Hunt. Tue Jul 13, 2010 9:47 am

Arazez

Arazez
Retired

hehe, gunnars poundfist belly button , an your build is, OMG WTF? DUDE!, your heath is *faint*

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum