The Phi Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 202 on Fri Sep 17, 2021 8:37 am

You are not connected. Please login or register

Proposal - Disband/SCAlliance

+17
perry152
Zanthis
Areze Valentrina
andries
Sylana
Ian
Mickey
Alex
Kooh
Amantis
Mike
Tessa
BalortheWicked
curt f
zorian
DinisMagnifico
Tabs
21 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

1Proposal - Disband/SCAlliance - Page 3 Empty Proposal - Disband/SCAlliance Sat Sep 10, 2011 10:56 am

Tabs

Tabs
Guild/Alli. Leader

First topic message reminder :

Hey all. <3

After speaking to someone about SCing yesterday.. I wondered if it was a good idea to disband the alliance and for [Phi], and any other active guilds that want to join are free to come with. Other members may choose to stay with their guilds, dying or otherwise, or join us should we disband.

I have spoken to a few people already to see if maybe the idea would be received at all, and it has, so here it goes:

- The alliance is not as active as it used to be.
- To get it active we'd have to kick a bunch of guilds and invite some new ones, with reqs
- Even if we got decent guilds, then what? We can't host/teach DoASCs, other types of SCs, or even GvG/HA
- If we can at least learn how to SC properly, we can teach our own guildies and future allies.
- Experienced players are getting difficult to find. Many players have quit, gotten bored, finished HoMs, and are waiting for GW2.

~ If GW2 does not release soon early next year, I plan on looking into maybe setting the alliance up again by the end of the year/beginning of next. Assuming our members are proficient enough SC'ers by then. With the guilds that are active now if they wish to join us then - namely [DLRR]. If we hate the SC alliances, we can set up an alliance sooner. I would also like a fresh start to see who really still has their heart in playing, and participating as an active alliance member.

In my opinion, we should disband as an alliance, and then anyone who wants to stick together, can. But in order to set up a decent alliance again, as great as it used to be, we need to cater to what the active players nowadays tend to want - title-hunting, SCing, PvPing.

There are three options for expanding our horizons:
1. [Phi] Alliance disbands, [Phi] and any allied guilds join SC alliance.
2. [Phi] >members< join SC guilds as members, return to original guild when they want to. Alliance stays intact.
3. We ([Phi] members + allies who want to join) use our alternate guild to join SC alliance, we move back to original guild when we feel competent enough. Alliance stays intact.

Thing is - if half of us leave [Phi] in order to join a SC alliance, that's half the guild gone. May as well take the entire thing. >.< I personally go with option one, where we split, everyone heads their way, and we can rejoin if we so choose in the future.

I would like a reply from as many people as possible, please. Message me on Facebook, reply here, wherever. All opinions are welcome.

- Tabs <3

Edit: I would also like to mention that I will be checking out alliances with my alt account before I go ahead and ask for our guilds to join any. =)

Edit 2: I would like the names of the people who would leave their current guild to choose option two or three: To leave the alliance to SC and return at a later date. >IF< we cannot manage number One.

[Phi]
Amaya Arisu
Grekisk Eld
General Sappp

Last edited by Tabs on Sat Sep 10, 2011 12:21 pm; edited 1 time in total

http://phiforum.phyforum.com

51Proposal - Disband/SCAlliance - Page 3 Empty Re: Proposal - Disband/SCAlliance Tue Oct 04, 2011 11:36 pm

Crafty Name

Crafty Name

im for op. 1 . if i got this right . phi sticks together and grab a sc alliance

52Proposal - Disband/SCAlliance - Page 3 Empty Re: Proposal - Disband/SCAlliance Tue Oct 04, 2011 11:38 pm

Crafty Name

Crafty Name

i was just thinkin of havin a sc alliance. for more sc. almost all i want to do for now... that and some JQ yo yo!

53Proposal - Disband/SCAlliance - Page 3 Empty Re: Proposal - Disband/SCAlliance Tue Dec 27, 2011 7:19 pm

juls

juls

This is all really sad. I see that AC is often dead, and people I remember being here and involved, are now gone. It's very sad about GW2 and people maxing their HoM's because I feel like everything is ending. Change must come to further interest and excite people. I for one have a second account, and I can go learn SCing as well. If this doesn't work I think option 1 would be best.

Juls

54Proposal - Disband/SCAlliance - Page 3 Empty Re: Proposal - Disband/SCAlliance Tue Jan 03, 2012 8:13 am

Mandala

Mandala

Hmmm those ideas are very drastic I must say Shocked . I remember being in a guild (a year ago, they no longer exist) which was very SC oriented. I learned too but soon got bored (how many times can you actually do the same things). I think many ppl find SC cool in the beginning if they are gold oriented, but after that they get bored. I’m interested in the game and meeting nice ppl, it means more to me than any SC in GW but that’s my opinion only alien .

55Proposal - Disband/SCAlliance - Page 3 Empty Re: Proposal - Disband/SCAlliance Tue Jan 03, 2012 8:23 am

First of all, this thread is 4 months old.
Secondly, Phi really very dead that time.
Trirdly, we didn't really want to join a SC alliance, but we wanted to be in alli with living people.

56Proposal - Disband/SCAlliance - Page 3 Empty Re: Proposal - Disband/SCAlliance Fri Jan 06, 2012 3:04 am

Kooh

Kooh
Officer

avoiding to be a grammar nazi on your now sagi!!! <3

But yeha, someone should close or move this thread as we tried some of the suggestions there and ended up not really changing much, other than the actualy name of the guild, not the tag xD (we do still have the old one xD )

57Proposal - Disband/SCAlliance - Page 3 Empty Re: Proposal - Disband/SCAlliance Sat Jan 14, 2012 9:51 am

logan3713

Officer

Topic Closed.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum