The Phi Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 202 on Fri Sep 17, 2021 8:37 am
Similar topics

You are not connected. Please login or register

My Survivor party!

3 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

1My Survivor party!  - Page 2 Empty My Survivor party! Mon Oct 11, 2010 3:59 am

First topic message reminder :

My Survivor party!  - Page 2 Gw54010

As you can see, Tabs was a little slow there. But anyway, I achieved my 11th legendary survivor without farming or grinding, and I'll be celebrating in the traditional way - which means a survivor party!

The first survivor party was held in Kamadan, and the LA boat has since been "rented out" to us as our home. Everyone is invited. That includes members of my guild, members of the alliance, and any friends not in the alliance.

What goes on at a Survivor party? I'm glad you asked:

- Ale
- Sweets
- Tonics
- Funny stories
- Merrymaking
- Dancing
- Minipets

A trivia competition with giveaways will be held by me. Anyone who wants to donate anything for a prize, let me know either here or in-game.

... and at some point, we will form a group and go do something difficult for my first ceremonial death.

The event is this Saturday, Oct 16th on the boat in LA. See you there!

26My Survivor party!  - Page 2 Empty Re: My Survivor party! Thu Oct 14, 2010 9:32 am

Amantis

Amantis

Yay! Party! Might mean I'll have to wake up really early though hahahaha. But not sure if I'll be in the mood or able to spare my energy during my short visit home this weekend. D:

27My Survivor party!  - Page 2 Empty Re: My Survivor party! Thu Oct 14, 2010 7:02 pm

Tabs

Tabs
Guild/Alli. Leader

Haha yeah, it's like 1 or 2 am my time XD Well, it'll start then.

*grins at LS*

I NEED TO TALK TO YOOOU ASAP!

http://phiforum.phyforum.com

28My Survivor party!  - Page 2 Empty Re: My Survivor party! Fri Oct 15, 2010 5:53 am

What is asap?

29My Survivor party!  - Page 2 Empty Re: My Survivor party! Fri Oct 15, 2010 6:14 am

Ian

Ian
Officer

as soon as possible = asap

30My Survivor party!  - Page 2 Empty Re: My Survivor party! Fri Oct 15, 2010 5:38 pm

So... any word from the guys yet?

31My Survivor party!  - Page 2 Empty Re: My Survivor party! Fri Oct 15, 2010 8:37 pm

Tabs

Tabs
Guild/Alli. Leader

Nope, not heard back yet! Probably some time later today. Well, my day. Your Party happens on my Sunday! XD

32My Survivor party!  - Page 2 Empty Re: My Survivor party! Sat Oct 16, 2010 12:20 am

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Guess what official event takes place on 16th October!
My Survivor party!  - Page 2 Pink_Day_banner

"
ATTENTION GUYS! SEE PRIZE LIST BELOW ON THIS THREAD~!

Hello Again everyone!

Consider this an open invitation to our next fundraiser in Guild Wars! On be-half of the Canadian Cancer Society and Gamer Giving Back, we are reviving Pink Day in LA in support of Breast Cancer Research and Awareness (with the permission of Mister Pink aka Master Saji, of course!) The event will be on October 16th from 12pm-6pm Mountain Standard Time (GMT -6) in the International Districts!

With that, we have several links you should check out and more details (Hint: most on-air prizes will be PINK of colour (Djing and Music provided by the Gaming World Entertainment Network will be added as time passes! So check in often!

First off! The donation site for our goal of $1337.00 is located here:

Pink Day in LA Official Donation Site

Official Wiki Page

Pink Day in LA Website *Edit* Site is up now!

As well, you can check out the Gamers Giving Back section on the Gaming World Entertainment Network Page OR head to Facebook and check out the Gamers Giving Back page for more details and updates!

We hope to see you come out and support the event and worthy cause! We will be providing Dyes for everyone to be Pink in Colour! Come out and join us whether you can donate or not......your support increases awareness!

~ Malibu Barbie and the Gamers Giving Back team
"

33My Survivor party!  - Page 2 Empty Re: My Survivor party! Sat Oct 16, 2010 10:00 pm

Tabs

Tabs
Guild/Alli. Leader

Haha, yeah, thanks, it's awesome! =)

AND THANK YOU ALL FOR ATTENDING!!!

34My Survivor party!  - Page 2 Empty Re: My Survivor party! Sun Oct 17, 2010 9:02 am

Yes! It was awesome and epic. Probably the best survivor party Ive ever had. And I would know - I've had eleven of them.

We did trivia and giveaways, there was dancing and live entertainment provided by Blade Radio, I was mentioned on the air many times, there were survivor-themed songs including "Still Alive" from Portal, "I Will Survive" by Aretha Franklin, "Survivor" by Destiny's Child, and probably more. And who could forget the conga line (while they played Conga by Gloria Estefan on the air)?! It was great.

Id like to thank everyone who attended, stopped by, participated, danced, answered the trivia questions, won prizes, didn't win prizes, ran in the conga line, listened to Blade radio's broadcast, and had a good time.

Also congrats to Ian for getting his title.

I'd also like to thank Tabs for collaborating with Blade radio and setting up a crazy awesome party, and donating to the giveaway, and Blade Radio themselves for putting on a great show.
You guys really know how to throw a party. It's too bad they didn't play "Stayin' Alive" by John Travolta.

I'll be posting screenshots later because I'm on the road right now using my phone. Feel free to post your own screenshots here and/or videos.

Later this week, probably this weekend on saturday, we'll be going out for my ceremonial first death. Any suggestions on where we should go for this, post it. It should be something beneficial, like a dungeon, a difficult vanquish, possibly fissure or UW. it's still up for debate.

Once again, a big thank you to everyone who stopped by, and the alliance in general. You guys are great!

35My Survivor party!  - Page 2 Empty Re: My Survivor party! Sun Oct 17, 2010 10:33 am

Soo crazy!!
My Survivor party!  - Page 2 Gw19010

36My Survivor party!  - Page 2 Empty Re: My Survivor party! Mon Oct 18, 2010 6:53 am

Tabs

Tabs
Guild/Alli. Leader

LOL Sagi. Great shot. XD XD XD

37My Survivor party!  - Page 2 Empty Re: My Survivor party! Fri Oct 22, 2010 12:38 pm

Alright guys, I guess we're gonna try for Sunday.

WHAT: My dervish's "first death" ceremony"/dungeon run
WHERE: Frostmaw's burrows. Meet in Sifhalla, I guess?
WHEN: Sunday, 4pm CST.

This sunday, we'll be going on an expedition to see if ANYONE can kill my dervish. =P

I know it's short notice, but let's see if we can set up a group beforehand. Please post what class you'll be coming as and your build if possible. We'll be doing it in hard mode, so plan accordingly.

That means be prepared with consumables, especially Powerstones and anything else you think will help.

So besides a Dervish, who else is interested?

38My Survivor party!  - Page 2 Empty Re: My Survivor party! Fri Oct 22, 2010 1:11 pm

What is CST?
And why do people always use mysterious abbreviations? Just say UTC+6 or GMT-5.
I never know what is what timezone.

39My Survivor party!  - Page 2 Empty Re: My Survivor party! Fri Oct 22, 2010 2:41 pm

Central standard time. It's north america time, basically.

40My Survivor party!  - Page 2 Empty Re: My Survivor party! Fri Oct 22, 2010 3:00 pm

CST=GMT-6

Thank you, I found it easily.

Here it will be at 11PM, so I'm not comming - too late.

41My Survivor party!  - Page 2 Empty Re: My Survivor party! Fri Oct 22, 2010 8:44 pm

Tabs

Tabs
Guild/Alli. Leader

Same here, can't wake up at 4 am on a Monday, I have classes. Good luck though!

42My Survivor party!  - Page 2 Empty Re: My Survivor party! Fri Oct 22, 2010 9:50 pm

Well, we could do it earlier I guess... what time would work?

43My Survivor party!  - Page 2 Empty Re: My Survivor party! Fri Oct 22, 2010 11:27 pm

Tabs

Tabs
Guild/Alli. Leader

Well, I'm 13 hours ahead of CST. I'm going to be asleep by 9 am your time on Sunday.

44My Survivor party!  - Page 2 Empty Re: My Survivor party! Sat Oct 23, 2010 12:43 am

I can come on
Sunday 8:00 to 17:00 GMT+1

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2